- Jobs Near Me
- Remote Jobs
- Full Time Jobs
- Part Time Jobs
- Entry Level Jobs
- Work From Home Jobs
Find Specific Jobs
- $15 Per Hour Jobs
- $20 Per Hour Jobs
- Hiring Immediately Jobs
- High School Jobs
- H1b Visa Jobs
- Business And Financial
- Architecture And Engineering
- Computer And Mathematical
- What They Do
- Health Care
- Fortune 500
- CEO And Executies
- Resume Builder
- Career Advice
- Explore Majors
- Questions And Answers
- Interview Questions
Technical Writer Jobs in Chicago, IL
Technical Writer Job In Chicago, IL
Technical Business Analyst
Technical Writer Job 14 miles from Chicago
Mac Writer for How-to Geek
RHM Staffing Solutions
Technical Writer Job 16 miles from Chicago
Sterling Engineering Inc.
Technical Writer Job 26 miles from Chicago
Exchange Technology Business Analyst
Technical Writer Job 18 miles from Chicago
Senior Technical Writer
Technical Writer Job 33 miles from Chicago
Engineering Technical Writer
Technical writer iv.
- Insight Global
Digital Content Writer
Proposal writer i, grant specialist 1 pre & post award.
Rush University Medical Center
Senior Grant Writer
Research grants specialist, content writer, senior writer, senior rfp writer, mental health content writer, grants specialist, learn more about technical writer jobs, how much does a technical writer earn in chicago, il.
The average technical writer in Chicago, IL earns between $45,000 and $79,000 annually. This compares to the national average technical writer range of $48,000 to $87,000.
What are the biggest employers of Technical Writers in Chicago, IL?
- Technical Writer Jobs In Wheaton, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Tinley Park, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Skokie, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Schaumburg, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Orland Park, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Oak Park, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Oak Lawn, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Naperville, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Mount Prospect, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Hammond, IN
- Technical Writer Jobs In Glenview, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Gary, IN
- Technical Writer Jobs In Evanston, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Elmhurst, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Downers Grove, IL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Blue Springs, MO
- Technical Writer Jobs In Chula Vista, CA
- Technical Writer Jobs In Detroit, MI
- Technical Writer Jobs In Estero, FL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Hampton, VA
- Technical Writer Jobs In Kendall, FL
- Technical Writer Jobs In Lawndale, CA
- Technical Writer Jobs In Long Beach, CA
- Technical Writer Jobs In Lubbock, TX
- Technical Writer Jobs In Lyndhurst, OH
- Technical Writer Jobs In Norfolk, VA
- Technical Writer Jobs In Oak Creek, WI
- Technical Writer Jobs In Perinton, NY
- Technical Writer Jobs In Smyrna, GA
- Technical Writer Jobs In Springfield, VA
- Assistant Editor Employment Near Me
- Associate Editor Employment Near Me
- Content Editor Employment Near Me
- Content Writer Employment Near Me
- Editor Employment Near Me
- Grant Writer Employment Near Me
- Journalist Employment Near Me
- Managing Editor Employment Near Me
- News Editor Employment Near Me
- Production Editor Employment Near Me
- Proposal Writer Employment Near Me
- Publisher Employment Near Me
- Senior Copywriter Employment Near Me
- Senior Editor Employment Near Me
- Senior Technical Writer Employment Near Me
- Writer Cicero, IL
- Writer Berwyn, IL
- Writer Oak Park, IL
- Writer Lyons, IL
- Writer Forest Park, IL
- Writer Summit, IL
- Writer River Forest, IL
- Writer Evergreen Park, IL
- Writer Brookfield, IL
- Proposal Writer Berwyn, IL
- Grant Writer Cicero, IL
- Grant Writer Berwyn, IL
- Grant Writer Oak Park, IL
- Grant Writer Lyons, IL
- Editor Oak Park, IL
- Zippia Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Sports, and Media Industry
- Technical Writer Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Technical Writer Chicago, IL Jobs
- View More Jobs!
- Post your resume
- Create an Alert
- Found a mis-fit listing? Report it
Geebo Job Alerts
Looking through job listings can take a lot of time, but Geebo can make the search easier. Sign up for "free job alerts" and we'll email listings which match your interests and location.
Technical Writer (Junior) at Enfusion (Chicago, IL)
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
Reporting to the Head of Technology Product Content, you are a recent graduate with a degree in English or a related field of study, or a technical writer with one to three years of experience. You are inquisitive, collaborative, and are a quick learner. You are an excellent writer, who loves language and understands the importance of mapping out your content and presenting it simply and clearly. Ideally, you have Atlassian Confluence experience, but if not, you are eager to pick up this skill.
You are creative and organized, and are comfortable drafting content in working sessions with subject matter experts (SMEs), including product managers and software developers. You realize the value of great editing, and work with your teammates to edit their content and to implement their feedback in your content.
Your work is consistent, concise, and clear. Not only are you an excellent writer, you understand hierarchy, taxonomy, and formatting so that users can easily find exactly what they need.
We are seeking an entry- or junior-level technical writer to create internal and client-facing documentation, which clearly explains how to use our products and informs the interactive courses we build. Our mission is to empower the people who serve our clients and to offer our clients direct access to answers.
In addition to creating original product documentation, you will work on existing documentation to replace it with curated content; you may create technical documentation for our software developers. You will help maintain our acronym and jargon guide, our video library, and wiki style guide.
You will assist in producing documentation for clients, including user guide articles, key product updates (release notes), and inline UI help.
- Three Cs: Consistent, Concise, Clear
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and collaborative team member
- Confluence experience a plus
- Ability to organize projects, with Jira exposure a plus
- Content/graphics/video tools experience a plus (such as SnagIt, Canva, Loom, and Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Taxonomy/hierarchy and templating knowledge
- UX writing interest
- HTML/CSS a plus
- Familiarity with code structure (preferably Java and/or Python) a plus
The salary range for this position is between $55 to 80k + bonus + benefits.
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Technology we use
- Sales & Marketing
- People Operations
- Java Languages
- TypeScript Languages
- React Libraries
- Spring Frameworks
- RESTful Services Frameworks
- MySQL Databases
- NoSQL Databases
- Google Analytics Analytics
- Tableau Analytics
- Figma Design
- Illustrator Design
- InVision Design
- Photoshop Design
- Zeplin Design
- Confluence Management
- JIRA Management
- Hootsuite CMS
- DocuSign CRM
- LinkedIn SalesNavigator CRM
- Salesforce Pardot CRM
- ZoomInfo Lead Gen
- Slack Collaboration
- Zoom Collaboration
- Smartsheet Project Management
An Insider's view of Enfusion
How does your team reward individual success?
What projects are you most excited about?
How does the company support your career growth?
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
What are Enfusion Perks + Benefits
Company-paid medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance Flexible time off Monthly commuting stipend Free catered lunch one day per week Fully stocked kitchen every day 401(k) matching