Join Whatsapp Channel
Join telegram channel, upsc cse previous year question paper for punjabi literature optional.
UPSC CSE Selection Process
- Prelim Exam
UPSC CSE Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi & English PDF : Exam Overview
UPSC CSE Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi & English PDF : Exam Overview, UPSC CSE 2020 Previous Year Question Paper PDF
UPSC CSE previous year paper 2019, UPSC CSE question papers with answers free download pdf
UPSC CSE previous year paper 2018, UPSC CSE question papers with answers free download pdf
Notification PDF, Vacancies, Application Form Dates, Eligibility Criteria , Application Fee, Syllabus , Best Books and More.
- UPSC CSE Eligibility Criteria , Application Fee , Official Notification
- UPSC CSE Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- UPSC CSE Salary Chart
- UPSC CSE Best Books
UPSC CSE Prelim Exam Pattern
UPSC CSE Mains Exam Pattern
Disclaimer :- PDF of the question paper available on the Helpstudentpoint.com website is being made available only for the help of those students who are preparing for the competitive Examination. The PDF of the question paper has been taken from the official website of the private coaching institute, organization, institute, exam conducting body & various government websites. Any private coaching institute, organization, institute, exam conducting body has an objection to the question paper and answer PDF. You can contact us, your PDF will be removed from our website on an immediate basis.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for UPSC CSE Question Papers
Question- What is the UPSC’s Annual Programme (Calendar) of Examinations/RTs (Recruitment Tests)? Answer – The UPSC publishes an Annual Programme (Calendar) of all the Structured Examinations/RTs conducted by it at least 6 months in advance (i.e. in June) for the Examinations/RTs to be conducted during the next calendar year. The Programme is uploaded on the UPSC’s website as also published in the leading news papers of the country. The date of issue of Examination Notice for each Examination is also mentioned in this Annual Programme.
Question- What happens if a candidate submits multiple online applications? Answer – While a candidate should avoid submitting more than one online application, in case of doing so, the data provided in the last application (highest RID Number), that is successfully submitted online, is accepted by the Commission. All previous applications are ignored as these are amalgamated with the last completed & finally submitted application. If an applicant (who has already submitted an application successfully) wants to make amendments in the application, then he has to submit a fresh application on or before the last date of submission of application of the Examination. Therefore, it must be ensured that fee is submitted against the last online application only, which should also be complete in all respects including its final submission. Fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID number
Question- What action is taken by the Commission in case of submission of false information by the candidates? Answer – A candidate found to be furnishing false information to the Commission or suppressing information, adopting various unfair means in the Examination like impersonation, cheating, etc., is liable to be disqualified and/or debarred from writing UPSC Examinations as decided by the Commission. A detailed stipulation in this regard is incorporated in the Rules of Examination/ Examination Notices.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
HelpStudentPoint.Com ब्लॉग 2016 से लगातार प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा की तैयारी कर रहे लाखों विद्यार्थियों को सटीक इंफॉर्मेशन उपलब्ध करवाने का काम कर रही है! इस वेबसाइट के माध्यम से विभिन्न प्रकार की प्रतियोगिता परीक्षाओं की जानकारी साझा की जाती है। प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा से संबंधित जानकारी जैसे Latest Education News Job Update Exam Syllabus Previous Papers Admit Card Results Salary Chart Schoolship Yojana University Update Board News Update Exam Books Reviews Exam Hand Written Notes UpdateGk आदि की जानकारी उपलब्ध करवा रहे हैं
Latest Job Update
© HelpStudentpoint.com | All rights reserved
Our test series
Our test series, more than 75% questions were from our test series.
In 2018 main exam, 10 most typical questions were from our test series.
In 2017 Main Exam, Seven Most Typical questions were from our Test Series. In Main 2016, with the help of our Test Series candidates improved their score in Punjabi Literature up to 79 marks.
We designed our Test Series in 3 levels.
First level To make your grip on the Conceptual Clarity To develop your understanding about the Specific Demand of the questions. To build the Structure of the Answers
Second level Is at par with the UPSC exam. In this level Question Papers of Previous Years also solved
Third level Is the toughest level
The students who join our Test Series always give us remarks after the Main Exam that they felt very much comfortable in Examination Hall. To help you we are here offline as well as with Online Tests.
Best Wishes Punjabi Literature for IAS
Test Series 2019
Test Series 2018
Test Series 2017
- Question Papers Since 2001
- Newspaper Analysis
- Test series
- Practice Question
- Submit Assignment Advanced
- Submit Assignment Basic
Join Now Orientation Session
- Download ' Punjabi Literature for IAS ' from Play Store or ' My Institute 'from App Store.
- Enter our organization code - QLJYU .
- Enter your e-mail id or contact number & verify.
- Go to Menu button.
- Click on ' Join Now Orientation Session ' to attend.
- JEE Main 2024
- JEE Advanced 2024
- BITSAT 2024
- View All Engineering Exams
- Colleges Accepting B.Tech Applications
- Top Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Main
- Top Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
- JEE Main College Predictor
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- MHT CET College Predictor
- AP EAMCET College Predictor
- TS EAMCET College Predictor
- KCET College Predictor
- JEE Advanced College Predictor
- View All College Predictors
- JEE Main Question Paper
- JEE Main Mock Test
- GATE Mock Test
- JEE Main Syllabus
- Download E-Books and Sample Papers
- Compare Colleges
- B.Tech College Applications
- BITSAT Question Paper
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronic Engineering
B.Tech Companion Use Now Your one-stop Counselling package for JEE Main, JEE Advanced and BITSAT
- View All Management Exams
Colleges & Courses
- MBA College Admissions
- MBA Colleges in India
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Top Online MBA Colleges in India
- CAT Registration 2023
- BBA Colleges in India
- CAT Percentile Predictor 2023
- CAT 2023 College Predictor
- XAT College Predictor 2024
- CMAT College Predictor 2024
- SNAP College Predictor 2023
- MAT College Predictor 2023
- NMAT College Predictor
- CAT 2023 Admit Card
- CAT 2023 Syllabus
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- Download Helpful Ebooks
- List of Popular Branches
- QnA - Get answers to your doubts
- IIM Shortlist
- IIM Fees Structure
- LSAT India 2024
- Colleges Accepting Admissions
- Top Law Colleges in India
- Law College Accepting CLAT Score
- List of Law Colleges in India
- Top Law Colleges in Delhi
- Top Law Collages in Indore
- Top Law Colleges in Chandigarh
- Top Law Collages in Lucknow
Predictors & E-Books
- CLAT College Predictor
- MHCET Law ( 5 Year L.L.B) College Predictor
- AILET College Predictor
- Sample Papers
- Compare Law Collages
- Careers360 Youtube Channel
- CLAT Admit Card 2023
- AILET Admit Card 2023
- SLAT Application Form 2023
- CLAT 2023 Exam Live
- Knockout JEE Main 2024
- Test Series JEE Main 2024
- JEE Main 2024 Rank Booster
- Knockout NEET 2024
- Test Series NEET 2024
- Rank Booster NEET 2024
- JEE Main One Month Course
- NEET One Month Course
- IBSAT Free Mock Tests
- IIT JEE Foundation Course
- Knockout BITSAT 2024
- Career Guidance Tool
- IPU CET BJMC
- JMI Mass Communication Entrance Exam
- IIMC Entrance Exam
- Media & Journalism colleges in Delhi
- Media & Journalism colleges in Bangalore
- Media & Journalism colleges in Mumbai
- List of Media & Journalism Colleges in India
- Free Ebooks
- Free Sample Papers
- NID DAT 2024
- UPES DAT 2023
- Design Colleges in India
- Fashion Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Fashion Design Colleges in Mumbai
- Fashion Design Colleges in Pune
- Fashion Design Colleges in Delhi
- Fashion Design Colleges in Hyderabad
- Fashion Design Colleges in India
- Top Design Colleges in India
- Animation Courses in India
- Animation Courses in Bangalore
- Animation Courses in Mumbai
- Animation Courses in Pune
- Animation Courses in Chennai
- Animation Courses in Hyderabad
- Free Design E-books
- List of Branches
- Careers360 Youtube channel
- NIFT College Predictor
- AIIMS Nursing
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges in India accepting NEET Score
- Medical Colleges accepting NEET
- List of Medical Colleges in India
- Medical Colleges In Karnataka
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Medical Colleges in India Accepting NEET PG
- NEET College Predictor
- NEET PG College Predictor
- NEET MDS College Predictor
- DNB CET College Predictor
- DNB PDCET College Predictor
- NEET Counselling
- NEET Result
- NEET Cut off
- NEET Online Preparation
- Download Helpful E-books
NEET Companion Use Now Your one-stop Counselling package for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER
- CUET PG 2024
- IGNOU Admission 2024
- DU Admission
- UP B.Ed JEE
- DDU Entrance Exam
- IIT JAM 2024
- ICAR AIEEA Exam
- Universities in India 2023
- Top Universities in India 2023
- Top Colleges in India
- Top Universities in Uttar Pradesh 2023
- Top Universities in Bihar 2023
- Top Universities in Madhya Pradesh 2023
- Top Universities in Tamil Nadu 2023
- Central Universities in India
- IGNOU Date Sheet
- CUET Mock Test 2024
- CUET Application Form 2024
- CUET PG Application Form 2024
- CUET Participating Universities 2024
- CUET Previous Year Question Paper
- E-Books and Sample Papers
- CUET Exam Pattern 2024
- CUET Exam Date 2024
- CUET Syllabus 2024
- IIT JAM Application Form 2024
- IGNOU Result 2023
- CUET PG Courses 2024
- IT Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- IT Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- MCA Colleges in India
- BCA Colleges in India
- Information Technology Courses
- Programming Courses
- Web Development Courses
- Data Analytics Courses
- Big Data Analytics Courses
- IT & Software Certification Courses
- Engineering and Architecture Certification Courses
- Programming And Development Certification Courses
- Business and Management Certification Courses
- Marketing Certification Courses
- Health and Fitness Certification Courses
- Design Certification Courses
- Digital Marketing Certification Courses
- Cyber Security Certification Courses
- Artificial Intelligence Certification Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Courses
- Data Science Certification Courses
- Cloud Computing Certification Courses
- Machine Learning Certification Courses
- View All Certification Courses
- UG Degree Courses
- PG Degree Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Free Courses
- Online Degrees and Diplomas
- Compare Courses
- Coursera Courses
- Udemy Courses
- Edx Courses
- Swayam Courses
- upGrad Courses
- Simplilearn Courses
- Great Learning Courses
- NCHMCT JEE 2024
- Mah BHMCT CET
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Mumbai
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Maharashtra
- B.Sc Hotel Management
- Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Top Diploma Colleges in Maharashtra
- RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test
- Top Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Pharmacy Colleges in Pune
- Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai
- Colleges Accepting GPAT Score
- Pharmacy Colleges in Lucknow
- List of Pharmacy Colleges in Nagpur
- GPAT Result
- GPAT 2024 Admit Card
- GPAT Question Papers
- CA Intermediate
- CA Foundation
- CS Executive
- CS Professional
- Difference between CA and CS
- Difference between CA and CMA
- CA Full form
- CMA Full form
- CS Full form
- CA Salary In India
Top Courses & Careers
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Company Secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Charted Accountant
- Credit Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Top Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Government Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Private Commerce Colleges in India
- Top M.Com Colleges in Mumbai
- Top B.Com Colleges in India
- UPSC IAS 2024
- SSC CGL 2023
- IBPS RRB 2023
- NDA Application Form 2024
- UPSC IAS Application Form 2024
- CDS Application Form 2024
- SSC MTS Result 2023
- IBPS PO Result 2023
- SSC Stenographer Result 2023
- UPTET Notification 2023
- SSC JE Result 2023
- Previous Year Sample Papers
- Free Competition E-books
- Sarkari Result
- QnA- Get your doubts answered
- UPSC Previous Year Sample Papers
- CTET Previous Year Sample Papers
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Sample Papers
- NDA Previous Year Sample Papers
- SSC CHSL 2023
- UP PCS 2023
- UGC NET 2023
- RRB NTPC 2023
- IBPS PO 2023
- IBPS Clerk 2023
- IBPS SO 2023
- Top University in USA
- Top University in Canada
- Top University in Ireland
- Top Universities in UK
- Top Universities in Australia
- Best MBA Colleges in Abroad
- Business Management Studies Colleges
- Study in USA
- Study in UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in Australia
- Study in Ireland
- Study in Germany
- Study in Singapore
- Study in Europe
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa UK
- Student Visa USA
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Germany
- Student Visa New Zealand
- Student Visa Ireland
- CBSE Class 10th
- CBSE Class 12th
- UP Board 10th
- UP Board 12th
- Bihar Board 10th
- Bihar Board 12th
- Top Schools in India
- Top Schools in Delhi
- Top Schools in Mumbai
- Top Schools in Chennai
- Top Schools in Hyderabad
- Top Schools in Kolkata
- Government Schools in India
- CBSE Schools in India
Products & Resources
- JEE Main Knockout April
- NCERT Notes
- NCERT Syllabus
- NCERT Books
- RD Sharma Solutions
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2024-25
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11
- NCERT solutions for Class 10
- NCERT solutions for Class 9
- NCERT solutions for Class 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7
- NCHMCT JEE 2022
- Christ University BHM
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in India
- Top Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Delhi
- Top Government Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Mumbai
- NCHM JEE College Predictor
- NEET Companion Buy Now
- B.Tech Companion Buy Now
- UGC NET 2023 Result
- CSIR NET Result 2023
- REET Result 2023
- CTET Exam Dates 2023
- UPSC CSE 2022 Punjabi Literature (1 & 2) Question Paper
Candidates can download the official UPSC CSE 2022 Punjabi Literature (1 & 2) Question Paper.
UPSC CSE Preparation Strategy and Best Books
UPSC CSE preparation strategy along with best books for prelims as well as mains exam for sure success.
Ias preparation strategy and best books, how to crack upsc civil services - experts’ advice, upsc civil services toppers’ exam tips, upsc civil services exam guide, upsc civil services toppers’ preparation strategy, related sample papers.
UPSC Prelims 2016 Solved Paper 1
UPSC CSE Prelims Paper 1 Exam Mock Test 2
UPSC CSE Prelims Paper 1 Exam Mock Test 1
UPSC Prelims 2020 Solved Paper 1
UPSC Civil Services General Studies 2018 Sample Paper I
Ebook PDF has been sent to your Email ID successfully
Sign In/Sign Up
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.
Help us to help you.
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile
- 150M + Students
- 30,000 + Colleges
- 500 + Exams
- 1500 + E-books
IAS EXAM PORTAL
- Study Notes
- Current Affairs
- Getting Started
(E-Book) UPSC Mains PUNJABI LITERATURE Question Papers (2010-2020)
(E-Book) UPSC MAINS PUNJABI LITERATURE Question Papers (2010-2020) PDF
- E-BOOK NAME : UPSC Mains PUNJABI LITERATURE Question Papers
- PRICE: FREE
- Hosting Charges: Rs. 199/- Rs 0/- Only (Limited Time Offer)
- File Type: PDF File Download Link via Email
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2020
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2019
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2018
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2017
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2016
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2015
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2014
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2013
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2012
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2011
- UPSC MAINS - PUNJABI LITERATURE (Paper-1 & 2) 2010
Click Here to Download PDF
Free sample pdf download:, download upsc mains gs 10 year papers pdf, download upsc mains gs solved papers pdf, download upsc exams e-books, study material for upsc mains general studies (paper 1-4).
- admin's blog
Disclaimer: IAS EXAM PORTAL (UPSC PORTAL) is not associated with Union Public Service Commission , For UPSC official website visit - www.upsc.gov.in
© 2006-2023 IAS EXAM PORTAL - India's Largest Online Community for IAS, Civil Services Aspirants.
UPSC Study Material
Punjabi Literature Old Question Paper For Upsc
- Punjabi Literature Notes For UPSC
PUNJABI LITERATURE OLD QUESTION PAPER
Download——- click here.
Telegram—- Click Here
Instagram—- Click Here
Youtube Channel—- Click Here
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Celebrate #2ndOctoberwithPW with Exciting offers.
- UPSC Online
- UPSC Offline
- UPSC Hybrid
- UPPCS Online
- BPSC Online
- MPSC Online
- MPPSC Online
- WBPSC Online
- UPPCS Offline Coaching
- BPSC Offline Coaching
- UPSC Test Series
- State PSC Test Series
- DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS
- DAILY EDITORIAL ANALYSIS
- DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
- Daily Prelims(MCQs) Practice
- Daily Mains Answer Writing
- Free Resources
- UPSC Syllabus
- Prelims Preparation
- Mains Preparation
- Interview Preparation
UPSC Punjabi Optional Paper 2023 Download Official Paper PDF
UPSC Punjabi Optional consists of 2 papers each carrying 250 marks. Read detailed information about UPSC Punjabi Optional Paper, Success Rate, Analysis, Previous Year Questions and Preparation Strategy.
UPSC Punjabi Optional Paper
In the UPSC Mains exam , Punjabi optional subject consists of two papers, specifically Paper I and Paper II. Each of these papers carries a weightage of 250 marks, summing up to a total of 500 marks for this optional subject. Among the various optional subjects offered by UPSC, Punjabi is one of the 48 choices available to candidates.
The examination schedule for the UPSC Civil Services Mains includes Paper-A in Indian Language and Paper-B in English, both scheduled for September 23, 2023 . This is followed by the Optional Subject-Paper-1 (Paper-VIII) and Optional Subject-Paper-2 (Paper-IX), which are set to be held on September 24, 2023.
UPSC Punjabi 2023 Paper Download
Upsc punjabi optional paper syllabus download.
Let us look the syllabus for the Punjabi optional subject in the UPSC mains exam.
In the UPSC examination pattern, there are two optional papers, each carrying a weightage of 250 marks. This makes the total optional marks to 500.
Punjabi Optional Paper Syllabus
UPSC Punjabi Optional Paper Previous Year Paper Download
UPSC Punjabi Optional Question Papers from 2018 to 2022 are readily available for aspirants seeking to enhance their preparation. We provide access to the UPSC Punjabi optional question papers in PDF format, an invaluable resource for your preparation.
Punjabi Optional Number Of Candidates and Success Rate
The table below offers a comprehensive overview of the success rate achieved by candidates who opted for Punjabi throughout the year.
Punjabi Optional Paper 1
The first paper of the UPSC Punjabi Optional exam delves into the historical aspects of the Punjabi language and its literary evolution. It encompasses the origins of the Punjabi language, its progressive stages of development throughout history, and the factors contributing to the emergence of modern Punjabi literature. This knowledge holds significance in gaining insights into the culture and language of Punjabi. For a more detailed understanding, you can refer to the comprehensive syllabus of the UPSC Punjabi Optional Paper 2 provided below, which offers a thorough overview of the entire course content.
Punjabi Optional Paper 2
UPSC Punjabi Optional Question Paper 2 encompasses crucial components of the curriculum, encompassing topics such as Origin of Punjabi language, Punjabi morphology, Origin and Development of Genres and more. These subjects are integral to the UPSC Punjabi Optional Syllabus and hold significant importance for aspirants preparing for the examination.
UPSC Punjabi Optional Paper Analysis
Analyzing the UPSC Punjabi Optional Question Paper holds significant importance for UPSC aspirants. It offers valuable insights into the examination, allowing candidates to gain a better understanding of various aspects. Through this analysis, aspirants can ascertain the typical question patterns, assess the level of difficulty, and identify any recurring questions. Such an examination analysis is highly beneficial as it provides a deeper understanding of the competitive landscape. Whether you are a newcomer to UPSC preparation or have been actively preparing, a thorough examination of the UPSC Punjabi Optional Question Paper can substantially enhance your prospects of success.
UPSC Punjabi Previous Year Question Papers – Importance
Previous year question papers are invaluable resources for UPSC Punjabi optional preparation. Here’s why they are important:
Understanding Exam Pattern: They provide insight into the format and structure of the Punjabi optional paper. You can familiarize yourself with the types of questions asked and the distribution of marks.
Topic Prioritization: By analyzing previous papers, you can identify which topics and sub-topics have been frequently asked. This helps in prioritizing your study based on the importance of different areas.
Question Trends: You can observe trends in the types of questions asked. This includes whether they are more theoretical or application-based, and whether certain themes or concepts are recurrent.
Time Management: Practicing with previous papers helps you manage your time effectively during the actual exam. You can learn how to allocate time to different sections and questions.
Assessment and Improvement: Solving previous papers allows you to assess your preparation level. You can identify areas where you need improvement and focus your efforts accordingly.
Confidence Building: As you become more comfortable with the exam pattern and question types, your confidence grows. This is crucial for performing well under exam conditions.
UPSC Punjabi Optional Advantages and Disadvantages
Here are the Advantages and Disadvantages of choosing Punjabi Literature as an optional subject for the UPSC Civil Services Examination:
Advantages of Choosing Punjabi Literature Optional for UPSC:
Static and Limited Syllabus: The syllabus for Punjabi Literature is relatively stable and concise compared to some other optional subjects. It can be easier to cover the entire syllabus in-depth.
Language Proficiency: If you are proficient in Punjabi and have a strong grasp of the language’s nuances, you can excel in this optional subject. It rewards candidates who are well-versed in the language.
Disadvantages of Choosing Punjabi Literature Optional for UPSC:
Specialized Background Required : This optional subject is best suited for candidates with a background in Punjabi literature or those who have extensively studied the language during their education. It may not be suitable for candidates without prior knowledge.
Limited Study Material: Finding comprehensive and specialized study material for Punjabi Literature can be challenging. Compared to more popular optional subjects, there is a scarcity of quality resources.
Limited Overlap with General Studies: Unlike some other optional subjects, Punjabi Literature has limited overlap with the General Studies (GS) papers. This means you may not be able to leverage your optional subject knowledge to score well in the GS papers.
UPSC Punjabi Optional Paper FAQs
What is the total marks weightage for the punjabi optional paper in the upsc mains exam, is a background in punjabi literature necessary to choose it as an optional subject, how can i prepare for the punjabi literature optional subject effectively, is punjabi literature a scoring optional subject in the upsc exam, are there any coaching institutes that offer guidance for punjabi literature optional preparation.
Recommended For You
Sir CV Raman: 135th Birth Anniversary – A Pioneer of I...
Sam Manekshaw: Biography, Role in 1971 War, Legacy of Leader...
National Legal Services Day – Celebration, Significanc...
Infant Protection Day: Fostering a Healthier Future for Indi...
World Tsunami Awareness Day: Global Collaboration for Disast...
India’s Push for Energy Efficiency by EESL – Nat...
Sam Manekshaw: Biography, Role in 1971 War, L...
Delhi Air Quality: Causes, Effects, and Measu...
Israel-Hamas Conflict: Impact on Global Econo...
Recent posts, sir cv raman: 135th birth anniversary –..., national legal services day – celebrati..., infant protection day: fostering a healthier ..., world tsunami awareness day: global collabora..., archive calendar.
Need Help? Chat via WhatsApp
The most learning platform.
Learn From India's Best Faculty
Our initiatives, beginner’s roadmap, quick links.
PW-Only IAS came together specifically to carry their individual visions in a mission mode. Infusing affordability with quality and building a team where maximum members represent their experiences of Mains and Interview Stage and hence, their reliability to better understand and solve student issues.
Subscribe our Newsletter
Sign up now for our exclusive newsletter and be the first to know about our latest Initiatives, Quality Content, and much more.
G-Floor,4-B Pusha Road, New Delhi, 110060
- +91 9920613613
- [email protected]
Download Our App
Suscribe now form, to get early access of such quality content..
Join Us Now
(Promise! We Will Not Spam You.)
- Previous Year Paper's
UPSC CSE Mains 2023 Punjabi Literature Question Paper PDF Download
Now you have made up your mind to become IAS officer and looking for the books and study materials to achieve your goal. Well, you are on the right page.
If You want to share Your Study Material with Other send me [email protected]
? Current Affairs 360° in just 2 minutes (Revise the Complete Notes).
? Read Less, Learn More.?
Download from Google App
UPSC Mains Question Papers 2023
The UPSC Mains 2023 commenced on 15th September 2023 with the Essay Paper. The IAS Mains 2023 will conclude on 24th September 2023 with the optional papers. The UPSC Mains is the second step in the entire civil services exam process. Candidates who clear the mains exam will be called for the final leg of the exam, that is, the UPSC Personality Test or interview which will be held in January – March 2024.
The UPSC mains exam consists of nine papers namely, the Essay Paper, four General Studies papers (GS-1, 2, 3 & 4), two optional papers, the English language paper and one Indian language paper. In the below table, we give you the schedule of the UPSC Mains 2023 exam.
The English and the language papers are of a qualifying nature while the remaining papers are counted for merit ranking.
Note – The exams are yet to take place. The PDFs will be available shortly.
UPSC Mains Language Question Papers 2023
UPSC Mains Essay Question Paper PDF
- The UPSC Essay paper segment consists of two sections A and B.
- Both sections have about four questions each.
- The candidates have to choose one topic from each section, thus having to answer 2 essay questions in total.
- The word limit for each question is to be within the range of 1000-1200 words.
- The marks for each question is 125, thus the total allotted marks are 250.
- The paper will be included for merit ranking and is not just for qualifying purposes.
The candidates are expected to keep close to the subject of the essay to arrange their ideas in an orderly fashion and to write concisely.
RELATED ARTICLES MORE FROM AUTHOR
Upsc cse mains 2023 telugu literature question paper pdf download, upsc cse mains 2023 gujrati literature question paper pdf download, upsc cse mains 2023 kannada literature question paper pdf download, leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus For IAS Mains 2023, Download PDF
UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus: Candidates with interest in & knowledge of Punjabi literature can choose it as their optional for mains exam. Download the PDF of the syllabus in this article.
Table of Contents
UPSC Punjabi Syllabus
The UPSC Civil Services Examination has three stages: preliminary, mains, and interview. For the UPSC IAS Exam, candidates must select one optional Subject. It has a considerable impact on the ranking of candidates. Current statistics indicate that the success rate of Literature disciplines is increasing with time.
Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language that serves as the state’s lingua franca. It’s also popular in Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, and Haryana, as well as sections of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir. It is one of India’s official languages, written in Gurumukhi and the Persian-derived Shahmukhi script.
This article provides you with complete information regarding the UPSC Odia Literature Syllabus that’s required to prepare for the UPSC Syllabus.
UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus
Punjabi literature is included in the UPSC Mains as an optional subject in the civil services examination. This article lists the UPSC Punjabi literature Syllabus for the IAS Mains exam. Punjabi is written in the Gurumukhi script for the Civil Services Exam.
The history of the language and literature, main literary traditions, significant dialects, and the creation of the Gurumukhi script are all covered in the Punjabi literature course. It also provides a critical examination of important works by well-known Punjabi authors. Punjabi optional comprises two papers of 250 marks each. The PDF of the Punjabi Literature syllabus is provided below.
UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus Paper 1 PDF
The following is the syllabus for Punjabi Literature Paper-1 for the civil services examination:
UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus Paper 2 PDF
The following is the syllabus for Punjabi Literature Paper-2 for the civil services examination:
This article discusses the complete UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus for UPSC/IAS. Candidates can download the PDF in this article. For more details related to UPSC Examination; students can visit the official website of StudyIQ UPSC Online Coaching .
Sharing is caring!
Can we do UPSC in Punjabi language?
If you hold a degree in Punjabi literature as your main subject, you can choose Punjabi as an optional subject for the UPSC Mains exam.
Is Punjabi literature a good optional for UPSC?
Yes, Punjabi literature is a good optional choice for UPSC aspirants to qualify UPSC IAS examination. Although the UPSC Punjabi optional syllabus is lengthy, it is still a fantastic alternative for those who have a strong command of the language. For those who are fluent in the language, it is strongly advised because the syllabus is largely static and constrained.
Can we give IAS interview in Punjabi?
Candidates can choose between English, Hindi, and any other regional language. Those candidates who have been exempted from taking the mandatory Indian language paper should attend the interview in either English or Hindi.
Which is the toughest optional in UPSC?
Geography is considered the toughest optional in UPSC.
Is writing Punjabi hard?
Punjabi is a simple language to speak, but it is the most difficult to write and read. For native Punjabi speakers, the sentence structure, vocabulary, and tone of the language can cause reading difficulties.
Download your free content now!
To download , General Studies PDF, please fill the form.
Please fill valid Name, Phone and Email.
We have received your details!
We'll share General Studies Study Material on your E-mail Id.
We have already received your details!
Incorrect details? Fill the form again here
General Studies PDF
- Bihar Judiciary Syllabus, Prelims, Mains, Interview, Download PDF
- Freedom Fighters of India 1857-1947 List, Names, Contribution
- NATO Countries List 2023, Map, Members, Purpose, and Full Form
- Bihar Caste Census Report 2023, OBCs, EBCs Comprise More Than 63%
- Diwali Festival 2023, Lakshmi Puja and Eco-Friendly Diwali
- Biometric Recognition Technology, Features, Applications and Challenges
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- JKPSC KAS Answer Key 2023
- OPSC OAS Answer Key 2023
- OPSC OAS Question Paper 2023
- UPSC Online Coaching
- UPSC Exam 2024
- UPSC Syllabus 2024
- UPSC Prelims Syllabus 2024
- UPSC Mains Syllabus 2024
- UPSC Exam Pattern 2024
- UPSC Age Limit 2024
- UPSC Calendar 2024
- UPSC Syllabus in Hindi
- UPSC Admit Card 2023
- UPSC Full Form
Uppsc exam 2023.
- UPPSC Notification 2023
- UPPSC Calendar
- UPPSC Syllabus 2023
- UPPSC Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Application Form 2023
- UPPSC Eligibility Criteria 2023
- UPPSC Admit card 2023
- UPPSC Salary And Posts
- UPPSC Cut Off
- UPPSC Previous Year Paper
BPSC Exam 2023
- BPSC 69th Notification 2023
- BPSC 69th Exam Analysis
- BPSC Admit Card
- BPSC Syllabus
- BPSC Exam Pattern
- BPSC Cut Off
- BPSC Question Paper 2023
Study Material Categories
- Daily The Hindu Analysis
- Daily Practice Quiz for Prelims
- Daily Answer Writing
- Daily Current Affairs
- Indian Polity
- Environment and Ecology
- Art and Culture
- General Knowledge
- Terms & Conditions
- Return & Refund Policy
UPSC Mains Punjabi Question Paper 2022 – Download PDF – IAS / IPS / IES
- Exam Updates
- October 13, 2022
- Download , Question Papers , UPSC
Download UPSC Mains Punjabi Question Papers 2023, 2022, and 2021 for Civil Service Exam preparation. Punjabi subject is one of the optional papers in the UPSC IAS Mains Exam. Earlier we provided UPSC Mains Syllabus, now we are providing UPSC Mains Optional Subject Question Papers ( ਯੂ ਪੀ ਐਸ ਸੀ ਨੇ ਮੁੱਖ ਪ੍ਰਸ਼ਨ ਪੱਤਰ ) of Punjabi Paper. Candidates can predict the trending topics that will be covered in the IAS examination based on the topics that have been covered in previous year’s question papers.
We’ve provided both Paper 1 and Paper 2 Question Papers of IAS Mains Punjabi Subject. There is only “ONE” optional subject to choose from the list of optional subjects which are given below. It comprises two papers each of 250 marks. So, the optional paper has a total of 500 marks. Download Previous Years Papers for IAS Mains Punjabi Optional (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, and 2011)
Also Read :
- UPSC Mains Punjabi Syllabus 2018 – IAS / Civil Services Exam
- UPSC Mains Syllabus & Topics – Civil Services Exam Pattern
- UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2018 – Age Limit & Educational Qualification
UPSC Mains Punjabi Question Paper 2023
The UPSC IAS Mains Punjabi Question Paper 2023 will be updated after the conclusion of the UPSC IAS MAINS 2023 exam.
UPSC Mains Punjabi Old Question Paper 2022
In this section candidates willing to appear for the upcoming exam can check and download UPSC Mains exam question papers PDF 2022.
Previous UPSC Punjabi Question Papers for Civil Services Preparation
Download Previous year IAS Punjabi Question papers for Civil Services exam 2023 preparation. UPSC Punjabi question papers for IAS & IFS (Indian Administration Service and Indian Forest Service) exams are listed below for the candidate’s reference. This question bank comprises question papers of 5 years, which enable aspirants to get familiar with the question paper pattern and the syllabus to focus on while preparing for the exam.
About UPSC Punjabi Optional Subject
UPSC Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language spoken by over 100 million native speakers worldwide, making it the 11th most widely spoken language (2015) in the world. It is the native language of the Punjabi people who inhabit the historical Punjab region of India and Pakistan. Among the Indo-European languages, it is unusual in being a tonal language.
Why UPSC IAS / Civil Services Previous Year Question Papers are Very Important
Practicing on IAS previous question papers is one of the significant steps in civil services exam preparation. Hence ExamUpdates.in has taken this initiative to provide all previous year’s question papers to keep the IAS aspirants gearing up for civil services exam 2023 updated, as provided IAS mains past Question Papers will give an idea about the IAS Optional Subject Punjabi Question Paper pattern.
You can decrease your exhaustion if you solve more and more sample papers and the previous year’s question papers. They are a comprehensive way to practice for UPSC Civil Services Exam. Referring to IAS previous year question papers are one of the best preparation methods. Previous Year Question papers are the most authentic source of information for UPSC Exam Preparation
We keep adding the latest UPSC civil service exams question papers as it will serve as sample papers to the IAS aspirants. So, check our website frequently as we will be adding newer question papers so that UPSC aspirants stay updated.
View & download complete set of previous years papers for IAS Mains Punjabi Optional-2023. Share this article “ UPSC Mains Punjabi Question Papers 2022 Download in PDF – IAS / IPS / IES ” to other UPSC IAS / IES / IFS Aspirants and help them to crack UPSC Exams.
Odisha iti hall ticket 2023 – download all semesters admit card pdf, nagaland iti hall ticket 2023 – download i, ii, iii, iv semester admit card pdf, maharashtra iti hall ticket 2023 – download i, ii, iii, iv semester admit card pdf, madhya pradesh iti hall ticket 2023 – download i, ii, iii, iv semester admit card pdf, jharkhand iti hall ticket 2023 – download jceceb iti admit card & semester hall tickets, gujarat iti hall ticket 2023 – download admission call letter and semester hall tickets, chhattisgarh iti hall ticket 2023 – download cg iti admit card pdf for all semesters, assam iti hall ticket 2023 – download 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th semester admit card pdf, arunachal pradesh iti hall ticket 2023 – download 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th sem admit card pdf, lakshadweep iti hall ticket 2023 – download i, ii, iii, iv semester admit card, one comment.
Sir kya aapp btaa sakde hai main punjab se hu aur main Upsc exam ki tyari karna chata hu aur is exam ki tyari punjabi langues main kar sakda hu app batye please air aged optimal hai to selabus pdf send kar de please whatshapp no 9915233912
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Add Comment *
- School & Boards College Admission Govt Jobs Alert & Prep Exams Current Affairs General Knowledge Careers Videos Education News Quiz & Mock Tests Ebooks Results हिन्दी Jagran TV Jagran Play View All Categories
- Be Cyberwise
- SRM University
- Nikharda Punjab
- Current Affairs
- Web Stories
- State Boards
PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 History Model Test Paper 2024: Download FREE PDF
Class 12 History Model Paper Punjab Board 2024: In this article, students of PSEB Class 12 can find Punjab Board Class 12 History Model Paper 2024 for the current academic year 2023-2024. Also, find a PDF download link to save the syllabus for future use
PSEB Punjab Board Class 12th History Model Test Paper 2024 : The Punjab Board has recently published the PSEB Class 12 model test papers for all subjects of Class 10 and 12. This has been provided to board aspirants to make them aware of the question paper pattern and difficulty level of the examination. Since the annual examinations of the Board classes are conducted by the Board itself, they find it right to ensure that their students at least have a basic idea about the question paper and the exam. This is done to boost the confidence of students and reduce exam stress during preparation, in students.
Here, students can find the PSEB Class 12 History model test paper along with a PDF download link for the same. Links to sample papers for other subjects have been also attached to the article. The sample papers presented here have been picked up from the Punjab Board’s official education website and thus students can be absolutely carefree while referring to these. Check the Punjab Board Class 12 History model test paper below to strengthen your preparation for the PSEB Class 12 Board Exam 2024.
PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 History Course Structure 2024
The Punjab Board PSEB Class 12 History course structure 2024 has been attached here for students of the 2023-2024 batch. Know in detail about the examination, course structure, question paper, and more.
How to download PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 History Model Test Paper 2024
The following procedure can be followed to download the PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 History Model Test Paper 2024. Check the step-wise process to get the free syllabus PDF download link.
Step 1: Go to the Punjab Board’s official website
Step 2: You will find a menu bar with multiple options, click on the ‘Academics Wing’ option
Step 3: A dropdown box will appear. Click on the sample paper/Model paper option
Step 4: Click on the option Class 12th Regular
Step 5: A list of subjects will appear on the screen. Click on the History option
Step 6: The PDF will be downloaded once you click on the option
Step 7: Students can also simply ignore the entire process and scroll through the article to find a PDF download link for the same.
Step 8: Use the downward arrow button to download the PDF
PSEB Punjab Board Class 12th History Model Test Paper 2024
The history model test paper 2024 has been presented below. Use the PDF download link to save the PSEB Class 12 History model test paper for future reference. The sample paper will build on your understanding of the question paper and the types of questions to be asked in the PSEB Class 12 Board Exam in 2024.
To download the PSEB Punjab Board Class 12th History Model Test Paper 2024, click on the link below
PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 English Model Test Paper 2024
PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 Accountancy Model Test Paper 2024
PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 Computer Model Test Paper 2024
- Education News
- SSC CHSL 2023 History GK Question Paper PDF: Download Memory Based Questions with Answer Key
- SSC CHSL 2023 General Science GK Question Paper PDF: Download Memory Based Questions with Answer Key
- SSC CHSL 2023 Geography GK Question Paper PDF: Download Memory Based Questions with Answer Key
- UPSSSC PET Answer Key 2023
- Delhi Judicial Service Notification 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- CTET Confirmation Page Download 2023
- upsssc.gov.in PET Answer Key 2023
Latest Education News
- PSEB Punjab Board Class 12 History Model Test Paper 2024: Download FREE PDF just now
- MPPSC PCS Prelims 2023: Last Date To Apply Today, Check Direct Link Here just now
- दिवाली पर निबंध (Essay on Diwali in Hindi 2023): दीपावली पर निबंध हिंदी में just now
- GDS 4th Merit list 2023: यहां एक क्लिक में देख सकेंगे जीडीएस मेरिट लिस्ट के साथ रीजन वाइज रिजल्ट, ये रहा Direct Link just now
- Kerala NMMS 2023 Registration Close Today, Check Eligibility Criteria Here just now
- Supreme Court Bans Firecrackers Across India: Key Points You Need To Know just now
- GATE 2024 Application Correction Window Opens Today, Make Modifications at gate2024.iisc.ac.in till Nov 11 just now
- HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2024: Tentative Haryana Board Class 10 Exam Schedule PDF just now
- AISSEE 2024 Notification Releases, NTA Sainik School Exam on January 21, Register at exams.nta.ac.in just now
- Who Won Yesterday's World Cup 2023 Between Australia and Afghanistan? Check Winner, Scorecard and Awards just now
- SIDBI Recruitment 2023: असिस्टेंट मैनेजर के 50 पदों पर निकली भर्ती, जानें योग्यता और आवेदन प्रक्रिया
- CBSE Biology Syllabus for Class 12 2024: Download Revised Syllabus PDF 16 mins ago
- Lucknow University Result 2023 Out: BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc सहित अन्य सेमेस्टर की मार्कशीट lkouniv.ac.in पर घोषित, इस लिंक से करें डाउनलोड 17 mins ago
- CBSE Chemistry Syllabus for Class 12 2023-24: Download PDF with Important Resources 21 mins ago
- CBSE Class 9 Deleted Syllabus 2023-24 (All Subjects) 25 mins ago
- HP Board 2023 Datesheet Released For DElEd Part 1 and 2 Exams, Get PDFs Here 28 mins ago
- CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers 2024 with Marking Schemes (All Subjects) 27 mins ago
- CBSE Class 10 Deleted Syllabus 2024 (All Subjects) 30 mins ago
- CUP Recruitment 2023: Apply Online For Non-Teaching Positions, Salary Upto Rs. 78,800 29 mins ago
- BU Jhansi Result 2023 Out: BA, BCom, BSc, MA, MSc, MCom का रिजल्ट bujhansi.ac.in पर घोषित, ये रहा Direct Link 33 mins ago
- UK Board 12th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 8, 2023
- UK Board 10th Result 2023 - Scrutiny Result Sep 1, 2023
- NIOS Board 10th Result 2023 - Declared Jun 26, 2023
For more results, click here
- Skip to main content
संघ लोक सेवा आयोग union public service commission.
- Active Examinations
- Forthcoming Examinations
- Previous Question Papers
- Cut-off Marks
- Answer Keys
- Marks Information
- Public Disclosure of marks & other details of non-recommended willing candidates
- Specimen Question Cum Answer Booklet (QCAB)
- Common mistakes committed by the candidates in Conventional Papers
- Revised Syllabus and Scheme
- Representation on Question Papers
Previous Year Question Papers
View Archives >>
- Visitor No:585849133
(Since: 15 Sep 2016)
- IAS Preparation
- UPSC Syllabus
- Punjabi Literature Syllabus
UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus
The UPSC Civil Services Exam is conducted in three stages- Prelims, Mains and Interview. Aspirants need to choose one optional subject for UPSC IAS Exam . It plays a significant role in deciding the aspirants ranking. Recent trends show that the success rate of Literature subjects is soaring with years.
Punjabi is an Indo-Aryan language which is the lingua franca of the state of Punjab. It is also widely used in Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, and Haryana along with parts of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu. It is one of the official languages of India and is written in both Gurumukhi and Persian derived Shahmukhi script.
Punjabi literature is included in the UPSC Mains as an optional subject in civil services examination.
This article lists out the UPSC Punjabi literature Syllabus for the IAS Mains exam. Punjabi is written in the Gurumukhi script for the Civil Services Exam.
For details on similar optional subjects syllabus , check the linked article.
UPSC Punjabi Literature Syllabus PDF:- Download Syllabus PDF
Once an aspirant gets familiar with the Punjabi Literature Syllabus, he/she must follow the UPSC Punjabi Literature Books recommended in the linked article.
Punjabi Optional Syllabus for IAS Mains
Punjabi literature syllabus consists of topics like the history of the language and literature, its major literary traditions, major dialects and development of the Gurumukhi script. It also includes a critical analysis of major works by famous authors in Punjabi.
Punjabi optional consists of two papers of 250 marks each. Find below the Punjabi syllabus:
UPSC Punjabi Literature Optional Syllabus (Paper-I):
The syllabus for Punjabi Literature Paper-I for civil services examination is given below:
IAS aspirants who are targeting UPSC 2023 , may check the linked article to know the upcoming exam better and approach it with better strategies.
UPSC Punjabi Literature Optional Syllabus (Paper-II):
The syllabus for Punjabi Literature Paper-II for civil services examination is given below:
Punjabi has a rich literary tradition of poetic works, novels, and essays. The success of the Punjabi community has also enabled Punjabi literature to become very popular and study material is not hard to find. However, only serious students of the language should take up this optional to be successful in the IAS exam.
Stay updated with the latest recruitment details along with eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and more provided in the UPSC Notification .
You can also check the articles relevant to UPSC IAS exam preparation in the table below:
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
Post My Comment
I want syllabus for IAS exam Please share it
Hi, Download the UPSC Syllabus PDF from here .
IAS 2024 - Your dream can come true!
Download the ultimate guide to upsc cse preparation.
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Register with byju's & watch live videos.