Home » 1st Grade Teaching Resources » 21 1st Grade Word Problems For Easy Math Skill Development
21 1st Grade Word Problems For Easy Math Skill Development
An important part of the curriculum, 1st grade word problems offer students an opportunity to apply the math concepts they have learned in class to everyday situations.
Math class can be one of the most challenging subjects for children, so understanding and solving word problems about math in a practical way helps students practice math skills while applying different learning styles and understanding of math concepts in the real world.
Table of Contents
Do 1st graders do word problems, best 1st grade word problem worksheets, how do you teach first grade word problems, about the author.
First grade students can do word problems by approaching them using what they already know: language skills like reading and listening, working together in teams, and manipulating objects to demonstrate and develop spatial sense. Word problems help students to understand the world around them, be able to solve real-world mathematical problems they can use in their everyday lives, and develop critical thinking skills, so it’s important to introduce word problems as early as 1st grade to help students think holistically about math.
In partnership with Teach Simple , whose marketplace is full of educational materials created by actual teachers (plus 50% of all revenues go to them), I have curated a list of 1st grade word problems on fantastic, interactive worksheets for teachers and parents to use to challenge students. They can be used in the classroom or at home .
Children are often drawn to this kind of thinking, and there are lots of fun ways to make the experience playful and exciting for them. These worksheets and activities align with common core math standards for 1st grade, which include operations and algebraic thinking, numbers and operations, measurement and data, and geometry.
Secret Word Problem Puzzles
These 5 sets of puzzles will help students add and subtract within word problems. Students solve the word puzzles and use their answers to figure out the code words.
This bundle includes the secret code card, 8 word problems per set, response cards, and an answer key to check answers in 1 PDF file.
Word Problems Solving Worksheet
With this worksheet, students can read the word problem and choose the correct operation to solve it. Simple yet effective, this printable sheet includes pictures and is available in 1 PDF file.
Single Digit Addition Word Problem Activity
This printable worksheet has students solve single-digit addition word problems using colorful images and relatable situations.
Math Strategy Cheat Sheet for Word Problems
This resource is a math strategy cheat sheet that students can utilize when solving word problems. When working on a problem, students can pull out this resource guide and determine which strategy will help them most. It includes 1 PDF with 2 ready-to-print pages.
Dental Math Word Problems Worksheet
This activity engages students by challenging them to solve word problems while learning all about the dentist!
“ It’s Fall” Word Problems
These engaging math and literacy worksheet sets include word problems to be solved on a number line, as part-part-whole (number bonds), and in a drawing. This is an ebook download in PDF format.
Ocean Math Word Problems Activity
This activity engages students by asking them to solve word problems while learning about oceans. It contains 1 product file.
Storytime Discoveries Math
The stories and activities in this book help make math fun through interesting folktales , poems, and original stories. Students learn about logical thinking, problem solving, and various mathematical concepts, such as measurement, shapes, telling time, addition, fractions, and map reading.
”It’s Winter” Math Word Problems
When it’s cold outside, add some fun to your classroom with these engaging math problems. They have activities that can be used for morning work, homework, group work, or in learning centers.
This product includes a word problem to be solved on a number line, as part-part-whole (number bonds), and in a drawing.
Cut-and-Paste Math Word Problems
With this activity, students can practice word problems with cut-and-paste activities that provide hands-on practice for simple addition. Students read the problem, count out the amount they need, add them together, glue them onto their paper, then write their equation.
2-Digit Addition, Subtraction, and Word Problems Workbook
This workbook provides practice for place value , two-digit addition and subtraction, odd and even numbers, and addition and subtraction word problems. It includes a 21-page printable packet with activities.
Frostyville Cinema Worksheets
These worksheets contain a variety of math skills that align with the curriculum. Students will work on reading a schedule and a menu, solving word problems, adding and subtracting money , and working on elapsed time.
It has a fun wintertime theme and two different levels of problems, a color version, a black-and-white version, and the answer key.
Add and Subtract Word Problems Worksheet
This worksheet has add and subtract word problems ranging from 10 to 100.
10 Printable Word Problem Worksheets (Numbers 1–20)
This printable bundle has four word problems worksheets on addition, four on subtraction, and two worksheets on mixed operations.
Barnyard Math Word Problems
This activity engages students by asking them to solve word problems while learning about barnyard animals.
Harvest Theme Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
These materials are designed to be a follow-up activity after instruction on tens frame is presented.
The word problems are presented on task cards. Students can answer the problems by using ten frames and apple-themed counters. Then, they can write their answers on a student recording sheet.
Math Word Problems Worksheet
These addition word problems include key words such as “in all,” “altogether,” “total number,” and “sum.” They have fun colorful pictures to make the problems interesting. These files are in a zipped folder with 8 sheets.
First Grade Word Problems
This is a set of 30 math worksheets for first grade . They give students structured practice in solving addition and subtraction word problems, which involves both math and reading comprehension .
Addition Within 20 Word Problems Task Cards
These task cards each have an addition word problem with answers within 20. There are 20 cards, recording sheet, and answer key included.
Time Word Problems and Blank Clock Template
These printable worksheets are available in PDF format with 4 PDF worksheets with a blank template that includes analog clocks and empty boxes, to assist students practice giving varied times. Word problems are included in two worksheets for extra practice. Given certain time constraints, students must solve the problem and indicate when the event began and when it ends.
Multiplication for Primary Students
If you have any first graders that are ready to give multiplication a try, this resource contains 9 pages that will help your students understand multiplication.
The goal with 1st grade word problems is for students to develop skills like abstract and quantitative reasoning, applying mathematical tools they have already learned, and making sense of real-world mathematical scenarios.
When teaching word problems to 1st grade students, we want to make sure we explain the problems clearly, note when students struggle with language comprehension (such as new vocabulary), and are available to provide support by talking out the problems with students.
Here are some great tips for teaching word problems:
Tip 1: print them on good quality cardstock or laminate for durability and longevity, tip 2: print them on colored paper to engage students’, tip 3: remind students of different strategies they can use to solve word problems, tip 4: let students have access to the answer sheets once they have worked on the problem so they can self-correct, tip 5: have students work in groups, make the 1st grade word problems into a game, and get creative with your teaching style.
Jen Skolsky has a background in English, Psychology, and Creative Writing. She has taught for many years in international education, including ESL for all ages, middle school literature, speech and debate; high school AP Psychology, AP Language, AP Literature; university level Academic Writing, and Chinese Medicine Theory. She now works in marketing and book publishing.
Download unlimited teaching resources, join free today, teach simple.
The team behind Teach Simple is a small but dedicated group who are passionate about education and making a positive impact on the lives of teachers and students.
We have a lot of interesting articles and educational resources from a wide variety of authors and teaching professionals.
17 Of The Best First Grade Coin Worksheets
23 first grade grammar worksheets that teach the basics.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by Teach Simple
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
- Math by topic
Download & Print Only $5.60
Multiplication worksheets for grades 2 to 6.
Our multiplication worksheets start with the basic multiplication facts and progress to multiplying large numbers in columns. We emphasize "mental multiplication" exercises to improve numeracy skills.
Choose your grade / topic:
Grade 2 multiplication worksheets, grade 3 multiplication worksheets, grade 4 mental multiplication worksheets.
Grade 4 multiply in columns worksheets
Grade 5 multiplication worksheets
Grade 6 multiplication worksheets.
Multiplication facts: drills and practice
Multi-digit multiplication: drills and practice
- Meaning of multiplication
- Multiplication Facts 2 & 3, 5, 10, 2-5
- Multiplication Tables of 2, 5 & 10
- Multiplication tables - missing factors
- Two times small numbers
- Two times multiples of 5
- Two times whole tens
- Two times whole tens (missing factors)
- Multiplication word problems (within 25)
- Multiplication sentences
- Multiply with arrays
- Multiply using a number line
- Multiplication facts (various practice up to 2-12)
- Multiplication tables
- Multiplication facts (missing factors)
- Multiplying 1-digit numbers by whole tens
- Multiplying 1-digit numbers by whole hundreds
- Multiply whole tens by whole tens
- Multiply whole tens (missing factors)
- Multiply in columns (1-digit by 2-4 digits)
- Multiplication word problems
- Multiplication tables 2-10, 2-12, random facts
- Multiplication tables 2-10, 2-12, missing factors
- Commutative property
- Distributive property
- Multiply 1-dit numbers by whole tens or hundreds
- Multiplying whole tens by whole tens (including missing factors)
- Multiply whole tens, whole hundreds and whole thousands
- Multiply 1-digit numbers by a number close to 100
- Multiply in parts (1-digit by 2 or 3 digits)
- Mixed multiplication and division word problems
- Mixed 4 operations word problems
Grade 4 multiplication in columns worksheets
- Multiply in columns 1-digit by 2, 3 or 4 digits
- Multiply in columns 2-digits by 2, 3 or 4 digits
- Multiply in columns 3 digit by 3 digit
- Multiply by 10, 100 or 1,000 with missing factors
- Multiplying in parts (distributive property)
- Multiply 1 digit by 3 digit numbers mentally
- Multiply in columns up to 2x4 digits and 3x3 digits
- Multiplying in columns up to 5 digit numbers
Sample Multiplication Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Math Word Problem Worksheets for 1st Graders
First graders will get their first introduction to some very basic math word problems in these word problem worksheets. Each page has a few word problems along with some easy first grade problems to answer. If your students are having trouble solving addition and subtraction word problems, these worksheets will help get the practice they need.
Algebra & Pre-Algebra
Daily Math Review
Division (Long Division)
Order of Operations
Word Problems (Daily)
More Math Worksheets
Reading Comprehension Gr. 1
Reading Comprehension Gr. 2
Reading Comprehension Gr. 3
Reading Comprehension Gr. 4
Reading Comprehension Gr. 5
Reading Comprehension Gr. 6
Reading & Writing
Cause & Effect
Fact & Opinion
Fix the Sentences
Synonyms & Antonyms
Writing Story Pictures
More ELA Worksheets
More Phonics Worksheets
Sight Word Units
Sight Words (Individual)
More Early Literacy
Subjects and Predicates
More Grammar Worksheets
Spelling Grade 1
Spelling Grade 2
Spelling Grade 3
Spelling Grade 4
Spelling Grade 5
More Spelling Worksheets
Magic Tree House #1
More Literacy Units
Animal (Vertebrate) Groups
Butterfly Life Cycle
Matter (Solid, Liquid, Gas)
Space - Solar System
More Science Worksheets
Maps (Map Skills)
More Social Studies
New Year's Worksheets
More Holiday Worksheets
Puzzles & Brain Teasers
Logic: Addition Squares
Mystery Graph Pictures
Lost in the USA
More Thinking Puzzles
More Teacher Helpers
Pre-K and Kindergarten
Numbers and Counting
Word Search Generator
Multiple Choice Generator
More Generator Tools
Full Website Index
Multiple-Step Word Problems
These multiple-step word problems require students to use reasoning and critical thinking skills to determine how each problem can be solved.
Basic (Grades 2 - 3)
Logged in members can use the Super Teacher Worksheets filing cabinet to save their favorite worksheets.
Quickly access your most used files AND your custom generated worksheets!
Please login to your account or become a member and join our community today to utilize this helpful feature.
Intermediate (Grades 3 - 4)
Advanced (grades 4 - 5).
These word problems are sorted by type: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and more.
These worksheets, sorted by grade level, cover a mix of skills from the curriculum.
S.T.W. has thousands of worksheets. Visit the full math index to find them all, sorted by topic.
Sample Images of Our Printables
PDF with answer key:
PDF no answer key:
Grade 1 Word Problems
Grade 1 word problems to help your students apply their understanding in maths. Word problems are the perfect test for children. It’s one thing being able to solve equations, but it’s a whole new level when you can apply your understanding in real world situations. Use these addition and subtraction word problem worksheets to help your students practice. They even get to draw math pictures! Simply click on the images below to download. To keep up to date with quality resources, follow my TpT store!
Click to Preview
Need mental maths worksheets? Check out these resources. They’re a great wat to get your students working on mental maths daily. No prep needed, just print and go!
Murder Mystery Activities
Multiplication Word Problems Worksheets 1st-Grade
Multiplication Word Problems Worksheets 1st-Grade Free
Multiplication word problems worksheets for 1st-grade students usually focus on basic multiplication concepts, such as repeated addition and equal groups. These worksheets include word problems that involve using multiplication to solve real-life scenarios. Word problems may involve objects, such as apples or toys, or groups of people.
Thank you for visiting our store.
Questions & Answers
Mine classroom learning fun.
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Tell us what you think
Free Printable Multiplication Word Problems Worksheets for 1st Class
Multiplication Word Problems: Discover a collection of free printable worksheets tailored for Class 1 math teachers, focusing on developing students' skills in solving multiplication word problems.
Recommended Topics for you
- Multi-Digit Multiplication Word Problems
- One-Digit Multiplication Word Problems
Explore Multiplication Word Problems Worksheets by Grades
Explore Multiplication Word Problems Worksheets for class 1 by Topic
Explore other subject worksheets for class 1.
- Social studies
- Social emotional
- Foreign language
- Reading & Writing
Explore printable Multiplication Word Problems worksheets for 1st Class
Multiplication Word Problems worksheets for Class 1 are an essential tool for teachers looking to help their students develop a strong foundation in math. These worksheets provide a variety of engaging and challenging problems that require students to apply their understanding of multiplication concepts to real-world situations. By incorporating these worksheets into their lesson plans, teachers can ensure that their students are not only learning the mechanics of multiplication but also developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Additionally, these math word problems help to reinforce the importance of reading comprehension and following directions in a mathematical context. With a wide range of problems available, teachers can easily differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all learners in their Class 1 classroom.
Quizizz is an excellent platform for teachers to access and create Multiplication Word Problems worksheets for Class 1 students, as well as other math resources. This interactive platform allows teachers to create engaging quizzes and games that can be used for both formative and summative assessments. In addition to providing a vast library of pre-made worksheets and quizzes, Quizizz also offers the ability for teachers to customize and create their own content, ensuring that it is tailored to the specific needs of their students. Furthermore, Quizizz's real-time data and analytics tools enable teachers to monitor student progress and identify areas where additional support may be needed. By incorporating Quizizz into their teaching strategies, educators can provide a dynamic and interactive learning experience for their Class 1 students, helping them to build a solid foundation in math and math word problems.
Multiplication Word Problems Worksheets
Multiplication word problems worksheets will enhance the student's understanding of multiplication while solving the real life problems. Multiplication is one of the four basic arithmetic operations which finds its use in our everyday lives. Multiplication can also be called repeated addition.
Benefits of Multiplication Word Problems Worksheets
Often the word problems become a bit trickier to be understood by the students and hence these worksheets are designed so as to benefit the students with the necessary clarity on approaching the multiplication word problems.
These worksheets will enable thinking skills and a systematic step by step approach to breaking down the problem. Also, understanding of place value, the relationship of digits when multiplied to each other are other major concepts which the students get to learn.
These strategically designed multiplication word problems are arranged in an easy-going manner so that the students can have an engaging and interactive math practice session with the easy handy word problems in a story telling manner.
Download Multiplication Word Problems Worksheet PDFs
These math worksheets should be practiced regularly and are free to download in PDF formats.
☛ Check Grade wise Multiplication Worksheets
- 1st Grade Multiplication Worksheets
- 2nd Grade Multiplication Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets Grade 3
- 4th Grade Multiplication Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets Grade 5
- 6th Grade Multiplication Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets Grade 7
- 8th Grade Multiplication Worksheets
Multiplication Word Problems 1
Multiplication word problems
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
- Download PDF
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Multiplication and Division Mixed Word Problems
Real life mixed word problems worksheets for grade 1 / year 1 involving multiplication and division subscribe www.grade1to6.com today for $6 / rs 450 a year only.
Help and Support
- Advertising & Marketing
- Terms and Conditions
BeeOne Media Private Limited Mayur Vihar, Phase - I Delhi - 110091 Email: [email protected] +91 99109 88727 (Phone and WhatsApp)
For any IPR(including Copyright) Licensing or other Contractual & Legal issues please contact our Attorneys:
COPYRIGHT © GRADE1TO6.COM (A UNIT OF BEEONE MEDIA PVT. LTD.) New Delhi, 2016. All Rights Reserved.
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
How Many Legs? – Multiplication as Repeated Addition – One Worksheet
- 1st Grade Free Worksheets
- 1st Grade Worksheet
- 1st Grade Worksheets
- add and multiply
- animal legs
- are in the group
- arrays and repeated addition
- count how many objects are in the group
- Count How Many Worksheets
- Drill Worksheet multiplication
- first grade
- First Grade Worksheet
- first grade worksheets
- How many legs does this animal have?
- How many legs?
- how many objects
- multiplication as repeated addition
- Multiplication as Repeated Addition - Repeated Addition Arrays - Arrays and Repeated Addition
- Multiplication as Repeated Addition Worksheets
- multiplication facts
- Multiplication Models Worksheets
- multiplication skills with Multiplication Worksheets and Printables
- multiplied by
- Practice Multiplication With Times Tables Worksheets
- repeated addition
- repeated addition and multiplication
- repeated addition arrays
- repeated addition equation
- repeated addition example
- Repeated Addition Worksheets
- times table
- times tables
- times tables exercises on worksheets
- total number
- Word Problems
Repeated Addition – Multiplication – Word problems – Seven Worksheets
- increased by
Hand – Picture Word Problem – Repeated Addition – Multiplication – One Worksheet
- Count and Write How Many
- Count How Many
- Write How Many
How many legs ? – Picture Word Problems – Repeated Addition – Multiplication – Four Worksheets
- Advanced Times Table Timed Drill Worksheet
- Animals - How Many Legs?
- Multiplication Facts Worksheets
- multiplication skills with times tables worksheets
- Multiplication Times Tables Worksheets
- Multiplication Worksheets and Printables
How many legs? – Picture Word Problems – Repeated Addition – Multiplication – One Worksheet
- alphabet tracing worksheets
Scroll to Top