Leon County Booking Report: August 1, 2021
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Below is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Detention Facility from July 31, 2021.
You can view the booking report below or at this link.
DISCLAIMER: The arrest records that are available through this website are public information. Any indication of an arrest does not mean the individual identified has been convicted of a crime. All persons arrested are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Leon County Booking Report: July 31, 2021 by WCTV Digital Team on Scribd
Copyright 2021 WCTV. All rights reserved.
Jimbo Fisher era ends at Texas A&M
Suspect arrested after woman found with multiple stab wounds
WCTV says goodbye to Katie Kaplan
Exclusive: Body found near Carr Lake identified as Bainbridge man, family confirms
No. 4 Florida State beats Miami 27-20 to win its 16th straight and remain on track for CFP
Georgia man arrested for threatening to kill Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, representative says
Two HCSO deputies seriously injured after being ambushed
Leon County Sheriff’s Office investigating suspicious death at Carr Lake
Run Background Checks Online Here Now
- Criminal Background Checks
- Criminal Driving Violations
- Nationwide Criminal Records
- State Inmate Database
- Sex Offender Records
- Felony and Conviction Records
- Bankruptcies and Liens
- Civil Judgments
- Marriage Records
- Divorce Records
- Misdemeanors and Felonies
- Property Records
- Asset Records
- Address History
- Phone Numbers
- Emails and Social Profiles
- Relatives and Associates
- Convictions and Incarcerations
- Income and Education Info
Leon County Booking
Leon county sheriff's office > departments > law enforcement > daily ....
Leon County Detention Center 535 Appleyard Dr. Tallahassee, FL 32304 (850) 606-3500 - Map. Leon County Sheriff Warrants & Civil Division 313 S Calhoun St. Tallahassee, FL 32301
Leon County Arrests and Inmate Search
Leon County Arrests and Inmate Search Most recent Leon County Bookings Per page 1 2 3 > Klamentay Baker 8/8 Donte Jackson 8/8 2 Views Derek Force 8/8 41 Views Kimberly Shelton 8/7 17 Views Jason Bell 8/7 2 Views Shineka Smith 8/7 12 Views Chance Stone 8/7 24 Views Quintis Lee 8/7 4 Views Ahundraye Bennerson 8/7 6 Views Angela Strachan 8/7 10 Views
Leon County Booking Report: August 3, 2021 - WCTV
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Below is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Detention Facility from August 2, 2021. You can view the booking report below or at this link. DISCLAIMER:...
Leon County Sheriff's Office > Departments > Detention Facility
The Leon County Detention Facility (LCDF) provides booking and detention services for all law enforcement agencies within Leon County. The department is responsible for the care, custody and control of inmates.
Leon County Booking Report: June 12, 2021 - WCTV
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Below is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Detention Facility from June 11, 2021. You can view the booking report below or at this link. DISCLAIMER:...
LCSO Daily Booking Report
leon county sheriff's office daily booking report 8-jul-2022 page 3 of 4. full name last booking date last release date booking type in jail? charges count arresting agency thomas, cedric bernard 07/08/2022 07/08/2022 arrest organized scheme to defraud 1 leon county sheriff tallahassee
Daily Booking Reports The Leon County Detention Facility houses arrestees taken into custody by numerous law enforcement entities throughout the county. Booking reports are posted daily. See Reports Media Releases LCSO Conducting Death Investigation Proactive Investigation Leads to Deadly Drugs and Firearms Arrests
alguire, kimberly 08/03/2022 recommit y fta/petit theft (value greater than $100) 1 leon county sheriff tallahassee barnett, leonard dale 08/03/2022 arrest y criminal use of personal identification information 1 leon county sheriff tallahassee fraud-illeg use credit cards use more 2 times 6 mos obt gds money $100 more 1 leon county sheriff …
LEON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE DAILY BOOKING REPORT 9-Aug-2022 Page 1 of 3 FULL NAME LAST BOOKING DATE LAST RELEASE DATE BOOKING TYPE IN JAIL? Charges Count Arresting Agency DURAN, ANGEL A 08/09/2022 RECOMMIT Y OUT-OF-COUNTY WARRANT// MIAMI DADE CO.
Leon County Booking Report: Feb. 3, 2022 - WCTV
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) - Below is a PDF file containing all bookings at the Leon County Detention Facility from Feb. 2, 2022. You can view the booking report below or at this link. DISCLAIMER:...
Leon County Jail Inmate Search
If you want to schedule a visit or send mail/money to an inmate in Leon County Jail, please call the jail at (850) 606-3500 to help you. Leon County Jail Contact Information Federal prisons in Leon County, FL Federal prison inmate search, click here
Related Search Terms
© Copyright 2009-2022 www.govbackgroundchecks.com All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER: You may not use our service or the information it provides to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, insurance, tenant screening, or any other purpose that would require FCRA compliance. The site does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency.The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only. The information available on the website may not be 100% accurate, complete, or up to date. The information obtained from this service is not to be used for any unlawful purposes such as stalking or harassing others, or investigating public officials or celebrities.
- Historical Search
24 hour results.
- Historical Results
- Your Own Utilities
- Geographic Information System
- Tallahassee-Leon County GIS
- Tallahassee Police Department
- Leon County Sheriff's Office
- FDLE Uniform Crime Reports (UCR)
- TOPS Tutorial
- Talgov Apps
Active, 24 Hour, and Historical Views
Historical Search Instructions
- Address – A list of valid address will display as you type. Select a valid address from the available list.
- Apartments – A list of valid apartment complexes will display as you type. Select a valid apartment complex from the available list.
- Crime Watch Areas – Select a crime watch list from the dropdown.
- Cross Streets – A list of valid street names will display as you type. Select the first cross street then the second cross street.
- Current Map – Will perform the query for the current extent of the map displayed.
- Neighborhood Associations – Select a neighborhood association from the dropdown.
- Parks – Select a park from the dropdown.
- Schools – Select a school from the dropdown.
- Subdivisions – A list of valid subdivisions will display as you type. Select a valid subdivision from the available list.
- Incidents – Select one or more incident types or groups. See the incident help tab for descriptions.
- Days – Date options include 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, 270, or 365 days in the past from today’s date.
- Buffer – Based on the search type above the buffer option can have ranges of 500 feet, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, and 1 mile.
Incidents Legend and Descriptions
- All Incidents - Returns all incidents within the query boundary.
- All Alcohol Related Incidents - Beverage/Alcohol Violation, Disorderly Intoxication, DUI, DUI: .02, and Underage Alcohol Possession
- All DUI's - DUI and DUI: .02
- All Traffic Crashes - Crash with Out Injuries, Crash with Injuries, and Crash Hit & Run
- Quality of Life - Drug Violation, Prostitution, Loud Noise or Music, Loitering or Prowling, and Criminal Mischief
Active Calls Legend and Descriptions
Printing historical results.
- Run a Historical query that returns one or more incidents.
- Select the Historical Result link from the Results menu.
- Select the Print button in the header of the Historical Search Results window.
- A printable version of the search results will open in a new page.
- Use the browser's default print mechanism to print the page.
Historical Search Results
Search in Site
Public Safety Report: Leon County Arrests Down 40%
By Staff on January 23, 2021 4 Comments
Data from the Leon County Sheriff’s Office Booking Report show that arrests during the first 17 days of 2021 when compared to the same period in 2020 are down approximately 41%. The data shows that there were 289 arrests in 2021 and 491 in 2020.
This is a trend that began last year.
Arrest comparisons for various categories are shown below.
Support Local, Fact-Based Journalism with a $50 Annual TR Subscription
The number of people booked into jail was down 45%. Arrests related to violent charges was down 46.4% and property related charges were down 72.3%.
Note: This report is based off of information from the daily LCSO Booking Reports. The data is complied and coded by Tallahassee Reports. The plan is to publish these reports on a weekly basis.
Public Safety Report: Leon County Arrests Down 40% added by Staff on January 23, 2021 View all posts by Staff →
4 Responses to " Public Safety Report: Leon County Arrests Down 40% "
So crimes are up but arrests are down? Tell me again how there hasn’t been a chilling effect on law enforcement in this country? Especially in liberal strongholds. Then they wonder why people start fleeing in droves and how they are going to continue to subsidize “free stuff for everyone” if all the people paying the tab leave.
Yes, it’s important to be clear, these are not reports of crimes but only arrests. If crime is going up and arrests are going down – we are less safe as a city. That IS a problem.
That’s because more emphasis is being placed on enlarging command staff. Giving inmates computers. Providing all kinds of services of inmates instead of enforcing laws, being proactive in criminal investigations and encouraging your deputies to enforce the law.
I’ve noticed in the last few stolen car bail outs TPD’s been letting the perps run away. Does that count as bringing crime down?
Leave a Reply Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published.