What's Your Question?
What Is a Case Study?
When you’re performing research as part of your job or for a school assignment, you’ll probably come across case studies that help you to learn more about the topic at hand. But what is a case study and why are they helpful? Read on to learn all about case studies.
Deep Dive into a Topic
At face value, a case study is a deep dive into a topic. Case studies can be found in many fields, particularly across the social sciences and medicine. When you conduct a case study, you create a body of research based on an inquiry and related data from analysis of a group, individual or controlled research environment.
As a researcher, you can benefit from the analysis of case studies similar to inquiries you’re currently studying. Researchers often rely on case studies to answer questions that basic information and standard diagnostics cannot address.
Study a Pattern
One of the main objectives of a case study is to find a pattern that answers whatever the initial inquiry seeks to find. This might be a question about why college students are prone to certain eating habits or what mental health problems afflict house fire survivors. The researcher then collects data, either through observation or data research, and starts connecting the dots to find underlying behaviors or impacts of the sample group’s behavior.
During the study period, the researcher gathers evidence to back the observed patterns and future claims that’ll be derived from the data. Since case studies are usually presented in the professional environment, it’s not enough to simply have a theory and observational notes to back up a claim. Instead, the researcher must provide evidence to support the body of study and the resulting conclusions.
As the study progresses, the researcher develops a solid case to present to peers or a governing body. Case study presentation is important because it legitimizes the body of research and opens the findings to a broader analysis that may end up drawing a conclusion that’s more true to the data than what one or two researchers might establish. The presentation might be formal or casual, depending on the case study itself.
Once the body of research is established, it’s time to draw conclusions from the case study. As with all social sciences studies, conclusions from one researcher shouldn’t necessarily be taken as gospel, but they’re helpful for advancing the body of knowledge in a given field. For that purpose, they’re an invaluable way of gathering new material and presenting ideas that others in the field can learn from and expand upon.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Investment Banking Case Study Examples – A Guide
If you are preparing for an investment banking interview, you’ll probably need to conquer a case study interview. because case studies are a very crucial component in the investment banking hiring process. particularly if you have never completed a case study before, that will be very challenging for you to get into the investment banking field. this article has covered everything you need to know about investment banking and potential investment banking case studies. there are also tips and practice investment banking case study questions with examples of how to resolve them..
What is Investment Banking?
Investment banks are financial firms that perform a variety of tasks, including underwriting, assisting companies with the issuance of stock and debt securities through initial public offerings or fixed-priced offerings enabling mergers and acquisitions on both the buy side and sell side of the deal, corporate restructuring and many other tasks.
To efficiently complete these significant deals, a firm turns into an investment banker when it requires finance services. With some of the best benefits in the businesses, it is an extremely competitive industry.
How Does Investment Banking Work?
Investment banking offers services and serves as the middleman between businesses and investors and focuses mostly on shares and stock exchanges.
Investment banking services help big businesses and organizations in developing a successful investment strategy that includes accurate financial instrument valuation.
When a company conducts an IPO or initial public offering, an investment bank purchases the majority of the shares immediately on the firm’s behalf.
The investment bank, which is now serving as a stand-in for the company then sells these shares on the market. The investment bank improves the company’s revenue in this way while also making sure that all governing rules are observed.
The investment bank makes money by marking up the initial price of shares when selling them to investors, helping the organization in making the most profit possible from this activity.
If a circumstance in the market emerges where the stock becomes overpriced, the investment bank also runs the risk of losing money by selling the stock at a lower price.
An organization should assess its requirements and carefully consider all of its possibilities before seeking guidance from an investor banker. Before the company visits an investment bank, there are a few crucial considerations including the amount of capital being raised and the level of market competition. When the business has clarity in these areas, it can enlist the assistance of investment bankers to find new businesses to invest in.
- Financial Modeling vs Investment Banking
- Guide To Investment Banking
- Financial Services vs Investment Banking
- Investment Banking Business Models
- Career Opportunities In Investment Banking
- Investment Banking Industry
- Investment Banking Courses in Delhi
- Investment Banking Courses in Chennai
- Investment Courses After 12th
Benefits of Investment Banking
Investment banking assists big businesses in a variety of ways to make crucial financial decisions and make sure they maximize revenues. That’s the reason, Investment banks are a prevalent financial institution among these businesses and even governments.
Here Are Some of the Advantages of Investment Banking:
- Investment banks effectively manage their client and provide them with the information they require regarding the advantage and disadvantages of investing their money in other businesses or organizations.
- These banks serve as a bridge between the company and the investor, ensuring a rise in financial capital by helping in major financial transactions like mergers and acquisitions.
- It conducts an in-depth analysis of the deal and project that will be undertaken by its customer to ensure that the client’s money is invested safely and helps to reduce the risks involved with the mentioned deal or project.
What is Investment Banking Case Study?
You must have solved case studies during your investment banking training.
Analyzing a business condition is done in case studies during investment banking interviews.
You would be provided with all the necessary data and have adequate time to examine broad case studies. There you would be asked for your opinion on business-related issues.
Your Task Includes,
- Make the necessary deduction.
- Investigate the matter, which is typically a client’s business.
- Give suggestions for resolving the current issue along with an explanation.
Investment banking case studies are frequently used to evaluate a job candidate’s potential performance in real circumstances, where your interviewers would give you a problem and ask for a detailed recommendation.
By presenting them with a hypothetical scenario similar to those experiences while working in the field, your job is simply to analyze the scenario and give them justified reasons.
Case studies are typically presented at the end of the application process, most frequently at the final interview or during the assessment center.
The majority of questions in investment banking case studies revolve around acquisition, capital raising, or business growth.
- Financial Modeling Course
- Digital Marketing Course
- Technical Writing Course
- Content Writing Course
- Business Accounting And Taxation Course
- CAT Coaching
- Investment Banking Course
- Data Analytics Course
What Are the Types of Case Studies?
Take home investment banking case study.
- You will probably receive the case in advance so you have more time to work on it before the assessment day.
- In the case of take-home case studies, you are given a few days to work on them, complete your analysis, and showcase your recommendation to the bankers over a 30-45 minutes presentation.
- It involves a much deeper analysis including merger/LBO modeling, company procedures, and valuation.
On the Spot or Blind Investment Banking Case Study
- On the day of your assessment center, the case can be presented to you blindly with little time for preparation.
- These are given to you on the day of your interview and within an hour or two you are supposed to present it on the spot.
- The time split for this process would usually be 45-60 minutes of preparation, 10 minutes of presentation followed by a round of question and answer.
- It would not involve such deep study.
- Some case studies on investment banking may occasionally be given as a group task, where the employer will use this as an opportunity to examine the candidate’s analytical skills and teamwork qualities.
Why You Should Prepare for Investment Banking Case Study?
The theory behind these case studies is that because the qualification for various professions varies, bankers don’t trust the conventional method of interviewing applicants.
Case studies are preferred by banking recruiters as a better way to evaluate applicants because they show how you should perform in the workplace.
You don’t need to worry about whether your response is right or wrong in this situation because the interviewer is more interested in how the candidate thinks and how well they can use logic and analysis to come up with an innovative answer to the challenge at that time.
Investment banking case study writers aim to inspire applicants to come up with their ideas and apply critical thinking.
Candidates for these positions must have a variety of skills, but problem-solving ability is one of the most important.
Recruiters are interested in learning how you would approach difficult circumstances and use your intelligence, education, and professional experience to handle them successfully.
Additionally, candidates get an amazing chance to practice their other abilities including presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
These factors make case studies significantly more important than the other methods of evaluating applicants in the investment banking hiring process.
How to Prepare for Case Studies Before Assessment Day?
- Read as much deal news as you can while preparing and going through the daily market and business news in popular publications.
- Discover the many valuation methods, how they are calculated, and how they are evaluated then try out your calculations after watching YouTube videos or reading information on valuation methods.
- You must prepare a structure using PowerPoint and Excel consistently, especially for modeling and valuation-based case studies.
- Also, improve your familiarity with software like Microsoft Excel so that you can use spreadsheets effectively.
- You should practice the kinds of questions you might get during your presentation.
- Real case study interview questions used by banks might not be available to you.
- But, knowing that you need to practice, consider contacting a colleague or friend, or mentor you know who has gone through case study rounds for the types of questions they were asked.
How to Solve It and Perform Well During Assessment Day?
- To solve the case study, take an organized strategy.
- Before making a conclusion or deciding how to solve the problem, carefully analyze the case and the questions.
- Professionally prepare Excel and PowerPoint while modeling case studies.
- Every assentation you make should be supported by solid logical arguments, and the first few points should address that case’s most important issues.
- Even if is not necessary, it would be advantageous to have a specialized understanding of the industry being studied.
- Do not beat around the bush as you have limited time and hence be precise as you speak.
Investment Banking Case Study Examples and Answers
The decision-making case and the financial modeling case are two main types of case studies used in investment banking assessments.
Modeling – Investment Banking Case Study
Modeling case studies are typically take-home tasks that require you to perform straightforward valuation and financial modeling.
So rather than being a case study, it is more of a modeling exam.
The investment banker gives an overview of creating models as well as developing a variety of methods for an in-depth and useful understanding of the subject.
The modeling case study will either use a simpler merger or leveraged buyout model or a free cash flow to the business valuation.
To assess whether the firms are overvalued or undervalued, you would be asked to examine their valuation multiples.
In most cases, you will be given a few days to finish your analysis. Then on the day of the interview, you must spend 30-45 minutes presenting your case to the bankers.
Because you will have more time to work on it, the analysis will be considerably more in-depth than in a client case or decision-making case study.
Evaluating Strategic Alternative: Case Study 1
To maximize shareholder value, a magazine publisher is deciding whether to sell, grow organically or make tiny “tuck-in” acquisitions. It is looking for an investment bank to assist it with its alternatives and has asked for a presentation from your company.
They would provide you with a firm summary with financial statements and five-year forecasts, a ten-page market analysis with main competitors, minor acquisition candidates, and recent transactions.
- First, go through everything to get a sense of the industry, where it’s going, and how much this firm is worth in comparison.
- Complete a quick assessment using publicly available rivals and prior transactions and a DCF.
- Evaluate the figures provided by the value, the company’s potential for organic growth, and the availability of suitable targets for acquisition.
Decide what to do, in most cases it is advisable to say “Sell” unless the industry is expanding rapidly (Above 10% annually) the company is completely undervalued, or these are acquisition candidates that will increase revenue or profit by at least 20-30%.
After you have come to a decision, you must prepare your presentation and decide what to tell the bankers.
If you are analyzing scenarios like this during a 30-minute presentation, choose 10 slides with 3-4 important themes each and attempt to spend 3-4 minutes on each slide.
If you choose to write “Sell the company”, consider the following steps in preparing a presentation:
- List the three main reasons for recommending selling
- Overview of the industry- Is it expanding? Falling off? Or Being Inactive?
- Position of the company in the industry? Leader or Second level position? Or is it strong or weak?
- What would organic growth look like in five to ten years? How much larger or more valuable would the company be?
- Prospective tuck-in acquisition candidates
- Why organic growth and acquisition are not the answers.
- Why selling now will generate the most shareholder value
- Show prior transactions and public comparable valuations
- Display the DCF output and the sensitivity chart valuation
- Summary- State again that the best course of action is to sell your company right away and that neither organic development nor the acquisition of smaller firms would increase your company’s valuation in five to ten years.
- Investment Banking Distance Learning Courses
- Investment Banking Courses in South Africa
- Investment Banking Courses After CA
- Investment Banking Training Institutes in Hyderabad
- Investment Banking Fresher Jobs
- Investment Banking Courses in Bangalore
- Investment Banking Courses in Noida
- Investment Banking Courses in London
- Investment Banking Jobs in Mumbai
Decision Making- Investment Banking Case Study
Case studies that include decision-making are more common than case studies that involve modeling.
In this kind of case study, the applicant is required to decide for their client and offer advice.
The client case study can center on locating financial sources or determining whether or not a proposed merger should go forward.
At the interview, you should be prepared for these questions. Because you will have a set amount of time in which to examine and present the case. You will be given a total of 45-60 minutes to prepare and beforehand 10 minutes presentation with a Q&A round.
Case Study 1
A customer owns her company fully and wants to release some liquidity while keeping a stake in it (Worth £400 million) what suggestions would you provide the client to get the best possible price?
A corporate overview and details about the company’s performance over the last three years are provided.
Examine all financial information thoroughly and forecast the company’s organic development.
Consider the breakdown of the present valuation if you are provided with the relevant facts.
Think about the client’s industry and the expected trends for that market.
- How does the valuation stack up against others in the field?
- Is the current valuation backed up by reliable industry forecasts?
- Given the slow development of the industry, would it be wise to give up more equity?
- Is it expected that this industry will keep growing?
Consider present customer portfolios, projects, etc., while deciding whether any actions could be performed to boost the company’s value.
Think about suggestions for the client’s negotiation strategy:
- How much equity should they be prepared to give up?
- What number should the client choose as their actual reserve price, in your opinion?
Case Study 2
A publicly traded firm contacts you in the hope to raise money. Analysts’ expectations were met by recent profits and the latest financial report, but the company’s market values are lowest throughout the year. The management of the company has developed a project that it hopes would significantly boost EBIDTA and is looking to raise funding for it. What should the business do to raise the required capital?
A summary of the business and its financial statements will be provided to you to prepare for this question.
You must think about whether the organization should raise debt or stock.
Think about the market capitalization, share count, and share price:
- How would the company be affected in this environment if it issued fresh shares?
- In terms of dilution of ownership, would equity financing be an appropriate option?
- How would the effect currently differ from what it would be if the share price were back to normal?
Then examine the provided financial statements:
- Would increasing debt be a better course of action if they are actually under management’s predictions?
- How much they could possibly raise?
- What potential problems could a debt increase bring about?
- How could the cost of interest be reduced?
Prepare your presentation by organizing your ideas clearly and go through your questions and thought process to get at your recommendation.
- Investment Banking Courses in Canada
- Investment Banking Courses in Germany
- Investment Banking Training Programs
- Best Courses For Investment Banking
- Free Investment Banking Courses
- Investment Banking Course Fees and Duration
- Investment Banking Courses Eligibility
- Investment Banking Training
- Investment Banking Graduate Programs
- Investment Banking Courses For Beginners
- Investment Banking Analyst Jobs
Potential Acquisition: Case Study 3
A software company is considering a large acquisition. It has chosen the company it wishes to acquire and has contacted a number of investment banks to obtain their thoughts on the transaction and how much they should pay. Based on these presentation, it will choose an advisor and decide what to do.
Two page summaries of the buyers and seller, each containing financial data as well as statistics and multiples for similar organization.
With a recommendation on whether to move forward with the acquisition and if so, how much to pay for the target, create five minute presentation.
For the very first, you should consider this two question to solve this,
- Should they purchase that target business?
- What price should they want for the target business?
For an example,
Let’s assume that the comparable companies are trading at EBITDA multiples that range from 4 to 8 times, with the median at 6 times and the 75th percentile at 7 times, respectively. You choose the 25th to 75th percentile range of 5x-7x and apply it to the target company’s $10 million EBITDA since the target company’s profit margins and revenue growth are comparable.
Therefore, the purchase price should range between $50 million and $70 million.
If you have access to a computer, you can also design a DSF, but if you are short of time, keep it straightforward and use multiples.
To answer the question “Should they buy?” take note of the following:
- Will the buyer be able to purchase the seller with enough cash, debt, or stock issuances?
- Will the vendor increase the buyer’s revenue and profit?
- Will the buyer benefit from new consumers, new goods, new markets, or other kinds of benefits as a result of the seller’s acquisition?
After concluding these, you can complete your presentation.
Investment Banking Case Study: FAQs
Q. what is an investment banking case study in short terms.
By presenting candidates with a hypothetical scenario that is comparable to those they might face on the job, investment banking case studies are frequently used to evaluate how the candidate would function in real circumstances.
Q. Which skills are tested in investment banking case study interviews?
Candidates’ analytical and financial skills as well as problem-solving, presentation skills, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills are tested during investment banking interviews.
Q. Is there any way to practice investment banking case studies?
There are various tools, financial modeling online courses, and investment banking textbooks accessible to practice investment banking case studies. Additionally, there are certain career services offered at universities and institutions that provide investment banking programs with case studies.
Investment Banking Case Study: Conclusion
The opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and expertise to investment bankers are provided by investment banking case studies, which are a crucial component of an interview process.
We have covered some of the investment banking case study examples that will help you in preparation for an investment banking interview.
No doubt it is a very competitive yet tough field to break into but we hope, through this article you achieve the success ladder in the investment banking industry.
Author: Swati Varli
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Join Our Investment Banking Demo Class
Weekend Batch - 18th Nov 2023
Every Sat & Sun - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
7 Seats Left
You May Also Like To Read
A comprehensive overview of company secretary course, will ai replace investment banking jobs an analysis, top 4 investment banking courses in australia with live classes, top sites to start blogging absolutely free in a minute, top 10 content writing agencies in mumbai (updated), what are financial modeling skills you must have, top 6 investment banking courses in sri lanka with live training, is digital marketing a good career find out here, top 8 tried and true methods for meeting deadlines, share your contact details.
- Name This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Download Course Brochure (.pdf)
Request for online demo.
- Comments This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Download Mock Test
Request to speak with mba advisor, take first online coaching, download course brochure, download course brochure (.pdf) & also speak with our expert advisors.
- 💫Illuminate Your Learning Journey! 🪔 Enroll Today and Get 10% Off | Use Code : HAPPYDIWALI
Talk To Our Agent
- Phone This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Request For a Callback
- Company Name *
- Hiring for * Select Program Content Writer Digital Marketer Data Analyst Financial Modellers Technical Writer Business Accounting & Taxation Search Engine Optimization Investment Banking
- Attach Document * Max. file size: 256 MB.
- Company Name * First
- Select Program Select Program Business Accounting & Taxation Course Content Writing Master Course Digital Marketing Master Course Data Analytics Master Course Financial Modeling Course Search Engine Optimization Technical Writing Master Course
- Select Mumbers Select Mumbers 1 2 3 4 5 10+
- Experience & Engagement
- Payments & Open Banking
- Self Service/ATM
- Small & Medium Business
- Resource Optimization
- Data Intelligence
- Security & Compliance
- Sustainable Banking
- Shared Banking
- Open Banking
- Access to Cash
- DN Vynamic Software
- DN Series Solutions
- DN AllConnect Services
- Application Software (Connection Points)
- View (Availability)
- Cash Management
- DN Series: Built for MORE
- Through the Wall
- Teller Automation
- Implementation Services
- Maintenance Services
- Managed Services
- Advisory Services
- Physical Security
- Global Locations
- DE - Deutsch
- EN - English
Banking Case Studies from Around the Globe
Learn How your Peers Leverage Diebold Nixdorf Solutions for Their Success
Explore customer success stories focused on important banking industry topics such as, engaging with consumers across channels and exciting them with new and surprising journeys. Digital banking transformation strategies that intertwine physical and digital channels. Developing operating strategies to harness new opportunities and drive enhanced business outcomes. We are proud to showcase these custom case studies highlighting our industry leading banking solutions: DN Series TM , DN Vynamic ® Software and DN AllConnect Services SM .
FOREX drives digital transformation and improves customer experience while outsourcing their entire ATM channel management and enhancing their fleet with DN Series ATMs.
An outsourced ATM fleet with Diebold Nixdorf Managed Services elevates consumer experience, cost savings and efficiency for Sparkasse Hannover.
Virginia Credit Union
Virginia Credit Union drives enhanced member experiences and drastically reduces skimming attacks with DN Series ATMs.
State-of-the-art technology and end-to-end ATM network outsourcing Diebold Nixdorf Managed Services ensures high availability and 99.8% uptime for CSOB.
Founders Federal Credit Union partnered expanded the footprint of their self-service channel seamlessly.Founders Federal Credit Union partnered with Diebold Nixdorf to expand their footprint and seamlessly integrate their self-service channels.
Speed, agility, flexibility — bank99 set up a new ATM fleet as an ATM-as-a-service solution in just three months.
Interested in More Real-Life Examples?
Explore global banking customer case studies dedicated to our banking products and ATM services.
ATM CASE STUDIES
Software case studies, services case studies, do you have a story to tell.
Reach a global audience and connect with a community that can learn from your market insight and successes. Take the first step in our Customer Engagement Program by completing the form below.
- SUGGESTED TOPICS
- The Magazine
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Teams
- Work-life Balance
- The Big Idea
- Data & Visuals
- Reading Lists
- Case Selections
- HBR Learning
- Topic Feeds
- Account Settings
- Email Preferences
Case Study: Will a Bank’s New Technology Help or Hurt Morale?
- Leonard A. Schlesinger
A CEO weighs the growth benefits of AI against the downsides of impersonal decision making.
Beth Daniels, the CEO of Michigan’s Vanir Bancorp, sat silent as her chief human resources officer and chief financial officer traded jabs. The trio had founded their community bank three years earlier with the mission of serving small-business owners, particularly those on the lower end of the credit spectrum. After getting a start-up off the ground in a mature, heavily regulated industry, they were a tight-knit, battle-tested team. But the current meeting was turning into a civil war.
- Leonard A. Schlesinger is the Baker Foundation Professor at Harvard Business School, where he serves as chair of its practice-based faculty.
- Small Business
- Case Interview
Crypto Regulation: A Case Study on Crypto Mixers
JANUARY 21, 2022
While some of the most respected investment banks , such as JP Morgan , are investing heavily into blockchain technology, Chairman of the U.S. Balancing the risks and benefits associated with crypto is a key undertaking of regulators, and a perfect example of this balancing act can be seen in the case of ‘crypto-tumblers’.
The consulting case study: What you need to know
MARCH 5, 2018
Why are Case Studies used? Note that they are not looking for a “right answer”; they are looking for a “right method” Types of case studies . Strategy Consulting : tend to use “strategic” type case studies (more details below). How to answer the case study .
- David A Fields
- Consulting Success
- Consulting Matters
Cracking Pricing Strategy Case Studies
OCTOBER 19, 2019
For instance, retail banks can raise interest rates (the price they pay customers for depositing funds at the bank ) to quickly attract new balances and acquire new customers. A recent example of this is UberEATS and DoorDash in Canada. How much are people willing to pay for these additional features? Competitor-based pricing.
Double trouble…Launching the Consulting Case Bank and The Consulting Bible 3rd Edition
SEPTEMBER 26, 2012
Today we launch a killer combo that every consulting wanna be needs in their repertoire – our online Consulting Case Bank and The Consulting Bible 3rd edition – combining forces to rule over the consulting interview jungle! Starting today you can get BOTH for the price of the Consulting Case Bank .
5 Entrepreneurship Skills You’ll Get from an MBA
APRIL 29, 2022
Stories of Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates who dropped out of Harvard are constantly used as examples to amplify this point. A few key examples include: Elon Musk , founder of SpaceX, has an MBA from Wharton. The most valuable asset of a business is not its products, cash in the bank , computers, or proprietary data, but its reputation.
3 Tactics for Accelerating Company Performance Despite an Economic Downturn
Organizational Talent Consulting
OCTOBER 31, 2022
Even the World Bank is suggesting that stagflation is a real possibility. In the following video, Dr. Chermack provides an overview of the process using a small business case study . Examples include social media usage and engagement, organizing survey results, and operational efficiency data trends. & Eden, C.
London School of Economics Postgrad Talks About Life At Deloitte
SEPTEMBER 20, 2015
And so in PPE, were you interested in business in general, before everything happened with Lehman Brothers did you think you are probably going to stick with the investment banking industry? Peter: When I was at Warwick, it was a massive feeder school into investment banking , and finance, but slightly less into consulting.
Thinking Like a Consultant: Quantitative Reasoning and Prioritization
MAY 17, 2015
Second, we have a huge database of online case studies , our Case Bank , designed to mirror the type of problems management consultants face on a daily basis. Even if you don’t feel predisposed to this way of operating, we would encourage you to read and practice solving these cases . First of all, you’re normal.
The Ultimate Question 2.0 Book Review
SEPTEMBER 25, 2016
What you will find, however, is a truckload of case studies giving you comparative analysis, real stories, surveys, research, and techniques adopted by some really renowned companies – including many successes, but also huge failures. QUICK OVERVIEW. So what is the N e t P r o m o t e r S c o r e? Scripps Co.,
The Consulting Bible – Dominate Your McKinsey, Bain and BCG Fit and Consulting Case Interviews
FEBRUARY 5, 2009
Master fit questions, conquer case studies , and become the smartest interviewer in the room. The Consulting Bible is the self- study version of our 10-hour prep package – we tell you every secret we know about getting jobs at the world’s best consulting firms. What else can you tell me?
An Insider’s Look at The Case Interview Scoring System
JUNE 7, 2015
Beyond our experience at the firms themselves, which we’ve incorporated into our MC-specific scoring guide, we do have 550+ case studies in our Case Bank from firms and consulting clubs across the country – and we’ve used these scoring charts on all of them. Further Reading on Case Interviews.
Getting the Deal Done Recap
FEBRUARY 24, 2017
For our case study we deviated from our pattern of analyzing a deal and discussed the behind the scenes things that make or break deals. Our discussion topics were: Culture – Kit, Marc and I gave insights and examples about how culture affects a buy-sell deal. Plan to attend in 2017, it will be well worth your time.
Case Interview Foundations: 6 Types of Case Interviews
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
For example , maybe a company is integrating a new software infrastructure and they want to know if it’s a “good idea” The focus is on quantifying the benefits of new business infrastructure solutions – benefits that translate to increased sales or reduced costs. An example of this might be comparing the use of the U.S.
Student consulting – it does more than deliver
AUGUST 18, 2018
Smith may refer to student consulting clubs as the ‘kiss of death’ for interview success but as they imply in the post (I can’t tell Smith’s gender because he or she is writing pseudonymously), the key to success actually lies in the examples you give and what it says about you. You get to develop or learn new skills.
Transitioning from Management Consulting to Corporate Strategy/M&A – the Decision Making Process
FEBRUARY 21, 2021
For example , the various commercial due diligence projects I’ve been on made me realize I enjoy working on transactions, especially mergers & acquisitions. For example , if this is your first job and you’ve only been working for 4 months, you likely have not seen enough highs and lows of the job to really understand it.
India’s Botched War on Cash
DECEMBER 14, 2016
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a surprise in early November, demonetizing 500 and 1,000 rupee bank notes. Indeed, since the chaos erupted, the prime minister has tweeted : “Time has come for everyone, particularly my young friends, to embrace e- banking , mobile banking & more such technology.”
The Deep Flaw in MBB Strategic Planning
DECEMBER 4, 2019
In classic case study analysis, you’d ask them, "What are the market segments?" Let me give you an example . For example , out of a global economy with 100,000 industries and 100 million employers, I personally only did research on two industries for future employment (investment banking and management consulting ).
Launching the Consulting Case Interview Bootcamp – Online
MAY 5, 2015
In addition, we put 2 Bain interviewers head-to-head in 4 expert example videos. Watch them sweat as they solve cases on market sizing, profitability, market study and M&A. Expert example videos. Consulting Case Bank access. At the end of each session, we give you homework. What’s included: 32 lessons.
IBM Consulting Interviews: Navigating the IBM GBS Maze
OCTOBER 18, 2013
Example IBM Case Study question: Company X sells hardware, software and services. Systems Integration and Application Management Services are the implementation arms of the Business Consulting group. Automotive. Chemicals and Petroleum. Communications. Consumer Products. Electronics. Energy & Utilities. Financial Markets.
There’s No Such Thing As an Average Business, Just Average Ways to Do Business
AUGUST 11, 2016
In my forthcoming book, Simply Brilliant , I study game-changing leaders who have done extraordinary things in pretty ordinary fields, from retail banking to fast-food joints. ” For example , in true Miami style, Victoria’s Secret did a commercial shoot directed by Michael Bay, the action-movie legend.
How NASA Uses Telemedicine to Care for Astronauts in Space
JULY 6, 2017
A Case Study : Conducting Ultrasounds in Space. In this example , a specialized procedure of targeted ultrasound imaging was used to augment a clinical assessment with objective information for accurate decision making. The astronaut was then prescribed a temporary reduction of exercise loads and some medications.
How Companies, Governments, and Nonprofits Can Create Social Change Together
MAY 31, 2018
We see this in our research at Columbia University and have identified many examples where CEOs benefit their businesses by partnering across sectors with public officials, nonprofit managers, and community members. billion of India’s citizens to voting, banking , government assistance, healthcare, recordkeeping, and more.
PM Interview Question – What’s Your Favorite Product and Why
AUGUST 10, 2019
Like a consulting interview, a product manager (PM) interview consists of multiple parts, including a case study and a behavioral portion, which looks for communication, management, and prioritization skills. Are you exhaustive when talking about types of users and use cases ? Unsurprisingly, PMs should love products.
Successful Crisis Management Reaches the Heart Before the Mind
MARCH 28, 2016
For example , fail to judge or appreciate the negative emotion stirred by an incident or an issue, and you can very quickly find yourself dealing with a viral crisis that continues to spiral beyond control. A recent example of this was the Ebola crisis of 2014. Side note: This case study is a fascinating story.
Requiring Companies to Disclose Climate Risks Helps Everyone
FEBRUARY 16, 2017
The Bank of England’s Mark Carney has also been stressing the importance of addressing these issues. A recent industry case study suggests that investors have been unaware of how past climate shocks affect corporate profitability.
The Crazy Lives of Consultants: is it just me.
The Crazy Lives of Consultants
JANUARY 29, 2010
A case study released by onlinecasinos5.com This is what happened with an "ideal" client in this case study : [url=[link] bonus[/url] [img][link] The online casinos do offer free drinks or hotel room, but it offers free money, lotteries, and more stuff. For example , should offer a bonus and, if so, how much.
Join 76,000+ Insiders by signing up for our newsletter
- Participate in Management Consulting Connection
- Add a Source
- Add a Resource
- Mon. Nov 06
- Sun. Nov 05
- Fri. Nov 03
- Thu. Nov 02
- Oct 28 - Nov 03
- Time Management
- Change Management
- Process Analysis
- More Topics
Input your email to sign up, or if you already have an account, log in here!
Enter your email address to reset your password. a temporary password will be e‑mailed to you., be in the know on.
Management Consulting Connection
Expert insights. Personalized for you.
We organize all of the trending information in your field so you don't have to. Join 76,000+ users and stay up to date on the latest articles your peers are reading.
Get the good stuff
Subscribe to the following Management Consulting Connection newsletters:
You know about us, now we want to get to know you!
Check your mail, we've sent an email to . please verify that you have received the email..
We have resent the email to
Let's personalize your content
Use social media to find articles.
We can use your profile and the content you share to understand your interests and provide content that is just for you.
Turn this off at any time. Your social media activity always remains private.
Let's get even more personalized
Choose topics that interest you., so, what do you do.
Are you sure you want to cancel your subscriptions?
Cancel my subscriptions
Don't cancel my subscriptions
Accept terms & conditions.
It looks like you are changing your country/region of residence. In order to receive our emails, you must expressly agree. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
You appear to have previously removed your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
You must choose one option
Please choose which emails to receive from each site .
- Update All Sites
- Update Each Site
Please verify your previous choices for all sites
Sites have been updated - click Submit All Changes below to save your changes.
New – Get 30% off The Restructurer with code NEWMD30
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Fundamental Series
- Markets and Products
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- view all courses
- free courses
- Investment Banking
- Investment Research
- LBO Modeling
- Browse all public courses
- Private equity
- Investment banking
- Equity Research
- Professional development for finance
- Commercial banking
- Asset management
- Data analysis
- Team Training
- Felix: Learn & Analyze Continued education, eLearning, and financial data analysis all in one subscription
- Learn more about felix
- Masters Degree
- The Investment banker
- The Private Equity
- The Portfolio manager
- The real estate analyst
- The credit analyst
- Public courses
- Felix: Learn & Analyze
Investment Banking Case Studies – Job Application
By Ivy Wang |
Reviewed By Rebecca Baldridge |
November 21, 2022
What are Investment Banking Case Studies
Candidates will normally encounter case studies at the final stage of the application process, likely during an assessment or final-stage interview. Investment banking roles are highly competitive, and candidates must be properly prepared.
Investment banking case studies are commonly used to assess how a job candidate would perform in a real situation by presenting them with a theoretical scenario similar to those encountered on the job.
Most investment banking case study questions center on acquisitions, raising capital, or company expansion. The case may be given to you ‘blind’ on the day of your assessment with only a short amount of time provided for preparation. If the case is likely to involve deep analysis, financial modeling, or a company valuation, you will likely be given the case in advance to give you more time to work on it before the assessment day.
Key Learning Points
- Investment banking case studies are often used to assess how job candidates would perform in a real situation by presenting them with a theoretical scenario like one they would encounter on the job.
- While general questions give the interviewer a superficial impression of the candidate’s skills and fitness, case study questions allow the interviewer to assess the candidate’s ability to handle multiple levels of analysis and problem-solving.
- Case study questions test reasoning and communication skills as well as analytical skills. They are useful for assessing how candidates approach complex issues, make critical judgments, and deliver recommendations.
- With many case study problems, there will be more than one path to success and more than one possible solution.
- Investment banks are looking for decisive candidates who can articulate and logically present their solutions and defend their decisions under scrutiny.
What are the Types of Investment Banking Case Studies?
In general, there are two types of case studies during an investment banking assessment, the decision-making case, and the financial modeling case.
Decision-Making Investment Banking Case Studies
Decision-making case studies appear more frequently than modeling case studies. In this type of case study, the candidate must make decisions for their client and provide advice. The client case studies could be based on finding funding sources, or whether a proposed merger should proceed and why or why not.
You should expect these questions to be given to you at the interview. Therefore, you must analyze and present the case within a given time frame. Throughout, you will have 45-60 minutes of preparation time and a 10-minute presentation, followed by a round of Q&A.
These case studies do not involve in-depth analysis of the case, given the short amount of time available.
Decision-Making Case Study Example
One of your clients is a global corporation that manufactures and distributes a wide range of perfumes. They are contemplating ways to expand their business. They may either introduce a new range of fragrances with their current distribution channels or start a completely new company with different stores.
You need to determine which solution is better for the business. To do so, you need to compare the return on investment and decide on a solution. Be ready to support your reasoning.
Modeling Investment Banking Case Studies
Modeling case studies are usually take-home assignments where you must do financial modeling and a simple valuation. Thus, it is more of a modeling test than a case study. The Investment Banker provides an introduction to building models, developing multiple techniques for a comprehensive and practical understanding of the topic.
The modeling case study will either employ a free cash flow to the firm (FCFF) valuation on a company or require a simple merger or leveraged buyout model. You would be expected to analyze the corporations’ valuation multiples to determine whether they are undervalued or overvalued.
Generally, you will be given a few days to complete your analysis. Then, you need to spend 30-45 minutes on the day of the interview presenting your case to the bankers. The analysis will go much deeper than a client case study because you will have more time to work on it.
Modeling Investment Banking Case Study Example
A pharmaceutical company wishes to make an acquisition. It has identified the target company and approached you to determine how much they should pay. You will be provided with the necessary financial information, metrics, and multiples, as well as the buyer and seller company profiles.
To complete the case study, you need to determine if the acquisition is feasible. Second, what would be the structure and synergies of the deal if the buyer has access to capital? You need to use multiples and valuation metrics to determine the price range for the transaction.
Access the three-statement case study example to practice a modeling case study.
How to Prepare for Investment Banking Case Studies
Regardless of which type of case study a candidate is presented, the thought process and deliverables are the same. The best way to prepare is to:
- Ensure that key business concepts are well understood and that you can use the associated terminology comfortably in a conversation.
- Learn about various valuation techniques, how to employ them, and how to interpret them. Prepare for case studies by mastering valuation for investment banking with the online investment banker course . Learn how and when to utilize key valuation methodologies and the supporting calculations
- Make sure you read business news regularly and focus on discussing the details of banking transactions in the news.
- Read as many case studies as possible so you get the knack of understanding business scenarios and analyzing Especially for modeling and valuation-based case studies, you must be prepared to format your work using PowerPoint and Excel.
- Check company websites to see if sample case studies are available for reference. Investment banks do not tend to publish case study questions for practice. However, it is possible to formulate your own questions by looking at business scenarios involving possible mergers, valuations, or capital raises.
- Candidates must practice streamlining their thought process so judgments can be made under time pressure.
- Read through the scenario carefully before beginning to form an opinion on how the problem should be tackled. This will ensure that no intricacies are missed, and your response addresses all facets of the case.
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd in your interview with the investment banker interview skills course , designed to prepare you for your interviews and enable you to make a great impression.
- Investment Banking Case Study Example
A magazine publisher is evaluating whether it should sell, continue to grow organically, or make small “tuck-in” acquisitions to maximize shareholder value. It is selecting an investment bank to advise on its options and has requested a presentation from your bank.
Review the company’s financial and market information and create a 30-minute presentation analyzing its options. Recommend a specific course of action – selling the company, continuing to grow organically, or making smaller acquisitions.
The answer to this case study is rather subjective. You should take a stand and support it with well thought out reasons. Here’s how you should approach it:
- First, read through everything and get a sense of the industry, where it’s heading, and how much this company might be worth based on comparables. If they don’t give you much information on comparable public companies or precedent transactions, you’ll have to do your own research.
- Complete a brief valuation using public comps, precedent transactions, and a DCF.
- Weigh the numbers the valuation gives you, the company’s organic growth prospects, and whether there are any good companies to acquire.
- Make a decision-it’s usually best to say “sell” unless the industry is growing quickly (over 10% per year), the company is extremely undervalued, or there are acquisition targets that would boost revenue or profit by at least 20-30%.
- Keep this simple and straightforward-the numbers should back up your reasoning, not take over the entire presentation.
- You could get much fancier with the analysis and look at the company’s valuation now, 5 years from now, and if it acquires 1 or 2 companies, but that isn’t necessary and it may just make your presentation more confusing.
4. Sample Answer
If you decide to sell, you can write:
Slide 1: Recommendation to sell and the three key reasons why.
Slide 2: Industry overview – Is it growing? Shrinking? Stagnant?
Slide 3: Company’s position in the industry – Leader? Tier 2 player? Where is it strong / weak?
Slide 4: What organic growth would look like 5 or 10 years in the future – how much bigger / more highly-valued would the company be?
Slide 5: Potential tuck-in acquisition candidates.
Slide 6: Why neither organic growth nor acquisitions are the answer.
Slide 7: Why selling now produces the greatest shareholder value.
Slide 8: Valuation – Show public comps and precedent transactions.
Slide 9: Valuation – Show DCF output and sensitivity table.
Slide 10: Conclusion – Reiterate that selling now is the best option and that neither organic growth nor acquiring smaller companies will result in a higher valuation 5-10 years from now.
If you come to a different conclusion – for example, that acquisitions are the best strategy, you would reverse the order and list the solutions you’re not recommending first, concluding with the one you are suggesting.
Investment banking case studies are an important element in the interview process, it is an opportunity to showcase your skills and talent to investment bankers. In general, there are two types of case studies, the decision-making case study and the financial modeling case study. Candidates will need to be confident in their valuation skills. They will also need to display a good level of commercial awareness. Presentation skills are also critical.
Share this article
Investment banking case study.
Sign up to access your free download and get new article notifications, exclusive offers and more.
Banking and financial markets case study
At a time of fierce competition, banks are eager to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. A great place to start is with the processes that drive customer experiences. Think about the ways documents and data flow through your organization, and how they touch customers.
We can help you reduce spending on document management to free up budget for other priorities. By making data in documents more accessible and searchable, as well as integrating paper and digital workflows and automating processes, you'll ultimately improve customer experiences. When you use this data to customize and personalize communications , you take the customer experience to a new level.
We’ve pulled together some examples of how we’ve helped our customers in the banking and finance business. These include:
Delivering consistent and brand-compliant printed documents, and enabling personalization, by managing all digital printing services.
Making responses to customers quicker and more accurate by digitizing all inbound mail, and creating a flexible electronic workflow.
Saving significant costs and supporting environmental protection goals by dramatically reducing the number of printers.
Speeding up deployment of in-branch marketing by implementing digital signage
You’ll probably recognize some of the challenges faced by these organizations. See how Groupama Banque, Lombard Odier, Eurasian Bank and others are solving business challenges with our services and solutions. Read our case study compendium to learn more.
View the Banking and Financial Markets Case Study Compendium
Xerox ® Global Document Services
Discover integrated business solutions from Xerox to redesign your work environments and optimize your business workflows.
Read More About Our Document Management Services
Capture & Content
Campaigns on Demand
Digital Hub & Cloud Print
Managed Print Services
Digital transformation for aerospace, defense and security
We support Leonardo UK's digital transformation with innovative solutions for document digitization, data management, and metal 3D printing.
Meet the Xerox Digital Transformation Heroes
The shift to ‘digital first’ to adapt and stay ahead of a fast-changing world continues to be a top priority for many organizations, driving their digital transformation agenda. It is our mission to deliver these goals.
Xerox named a Leader in Quocirca's MPS 2022 Landscape Report
Xerox continues to lead in the Quocirca MPS vendor assessment, based on strategic vision and depth of service offerings, including cloud, digital workflow, security, and analytics.
Putting Zero Trust first.
Your security is our top priority. See how our products and services support your Zero Trust initiatives.
Leader in Quocirca's MPS Cloud Print Services, 2023 Report
Quocirca named Xerox a Leader in its Managed Print Services Cloud Print Services 2023 Report over all competitors in the industry in strategic vision & completeness of service for our cloud-based device management, print management and productivity tools.
Quocirca Security Insights for Hybrid Work Environments
Quocirca outlines seven key insights to help protect your print endpoints in a hybrid working environment and highlights how Xerox ® Managed Print Services can help you keep up with print security challenges.
1-800-275-9376 ext 947
For more information about our xerox services, please provide your information below and a xerox representative will contact you within one business day..
Thank you for your inquiry. A Xerox sales professional will contact you shortly.
Stay Informed About Xerox Global Document Services
Your company could benefit from xerox global document services more than you think. we will keep you up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies. subscribe to stay informed..
Thank you. We will keep you up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
Don't miss out on having your company listed on the world's only case study discovery platform for B2B business software & services. Contact us today for pricing options to add your case studies to the B2B solutions & services platform.
Our team will be in touch soon!
There was an error, please try again.
Find the company and case study you need. Search over 387 case studies
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking, global markets and institutional retirement businesses of Bank of America Corporation. Securities, strategic advisory and…
- 10 Case Studies
- 4.7 (465 Ratings)
- See Case Studies
- Visit Website
Barclays supports your business worldwide, whether you’re a multinational company or looking to trade overseas from a UK base. They are a trusted partner to around 16,000 businesses in 14 countries…
- 45 Case Studies
- 4.7 (705 Ratings)
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For over 30 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving…
- 4 Case Studies
- 4.8 (825 Ratings)
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce is a leading global financial institution providing a full suite of products and services to over 11 million clients across Canada and around the world. They…
- 15 Case Studies
- 4.8 (832 Ratings)
CIT Group is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. Its principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A., (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender) has…
- 4.8 (376 Ratings)
Enterprise Bank & Trust’s unwavering commitment is to guide people to a lifetime of financial success. They deliver on this promise by empowering private businesses to improve their success, helping…
- 17 Case Studies
- 4.8 (928 Ratings)
Fidelity Bank is committed to providing exceptional service to all of their customers. As the second largest locally owned financial institution in Wichita, Kansas and a growing presence in Oklahoma…
- 3 Case Studies
- 4.8 (311 Ratings)
Financial Federal prides itself on a specialized process that values high-quality customer service while providing professional expertise in the areas of Private Banking, Mortgage Banking, and…
- 31 Case Studies
- 4.8 (1035 Ratings)
First Bank has remained strong and successful by focusing on their individual customers and their local communities. You'll see that focus come to life when you visit any one of their five locations…
- 4.8 (450 Ratings)
First Bank & Trust was founded in 1995 by Robert Yohanan, Howard Kain, and Jay Lytle. Chicagoland is their community. As a community bank, First Bank & Trust is focused on offering comprehensive…
- 9 Case Studies
- 4.8 (741 Ratings)
First Commonwealth Bank mission as a company is to improve the financial lives of their neighbors and their businesses. To do that, they are driven by core values that shape the culture of their…
- 4.8 (817 Ratings)
First Financial Bank has been in the business of client service and success for more than 150 years. With more than 150 banking centers across Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois, they combine world…
- 13 Case Studies
- 4.8 (718 Ratings)
First National's commitment to safe, sound management of your money is not simply a response to a troubled economy. The bank’s multi-part mission is to safekeep depositors’ money, provide all…
- 4.8 (743 Ratings)
Four Corners Community Bank (FCCB) serves San Juan County in New Mexico, and Montezuma and La Plata counties in Colorado. Since 2000, the bank has focused on providing safe, sound, and local services…
- 11 Case Studies
- 4.8 (623 Ratings)
Independent Bank is a Michigan-based bank that's been operated locally for more than 150 years. In 1864 they were founded as First National Bank of Ionia they now have locations across the Lower…
- 4.8 (382 Ratings)
CaseStudies.com provides B2B prospects with 387+ validated case studies, success stories, & customer stories that will help buyers make better software purchasing decisions.
- Terms & Conditions
- Software Categories
- Services Categories
- All Companies
- Vendor Sign-up
- About CaseStudies.com
- Vendor Log in
Our case studies & solutions.
HJ Sims has engineered hundreds of capital market solutions, from senior living projects to municipal bond issues since 1935. You can count on HJ Sims for creative solutions and objective advice that is in your best interest, uninfluenced by transaction goals. We are proud to share a variety of our solutions.
- Bank Financing
- Capital Improvements
- Capital Need
- First Mortgage
- Mezzanine Financing
- Seed Capital
- Subordinate Loan Financing
- 142(d) Bonds
- Advance Refunding
- Affordable Housing
- Bridge Financing
- Capital Strategy
- Charter Schools
- Cinderella Bank Loan
- Cinderella Bonds
- Draw Down Bank Loan
- Draw-Down Bonds
- Entrance Fee Principal Redemption Bonds
- Fixed-Rate Bonds
- Forward Refunding
- Human Services
- Independent Living
- Intermediate Care Facilities
- Investment-grade Ratings
- Letter of Credit
- Life Insurance Company Loan
- Line of Credit
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Mezzanine Loan
- Multi-Family Housing
- New Construction
- Private Placement
- Senior Living
- Sims Mortgage Funding
- Skilled Nursing
- Strategic Planning
- swap termination
- Tax Exempt Bonds
- Tranche B Loan
- Waivers and Restructurings
- Working Capital
Pathways to College (September 2023)
Scintilla charter academy (june 2023), beth sholom (july 2023), sims merrill gardens vi series vi (july 2023), assisted living & memory care community (june 2023), sims benchmark vi series iv (june 2023), california republic leadership academy (june 2023), sims partners with west coast operator to finance acquisition of two-property portfolio (june 2023), returning hj sims client in the southwest, focused on long term plan of finance (june 2023), orenda education (june 2023), medford leas (may 2023), searstone (march 2023), capital college & career academy (february 2023), community first solutions (january 2023), bob hope school (the hughen center, inc.) (november 2022), lifespace (november 2022), links funding iii (october 2022), sims mortgage funding closes loan that preserves affordable, elderly housing community (november 2022), kootenai classical academy (november 2022), mozaic concierge living (stamford, ct) (november 2022).
Capital Market Update
- Focused on the Investment Banking sector, this newsletter features weekly in-depth market commentary and analysis, industry sector trends and white papers, current market rates and yields and the latest HJ Sims case studies on completed financings, highlights and events.
- Name * First Last
- Company Name *
- Address Street Address Address Line 2 City Alabama Alaska American Samoa Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Northern Mariana Islands Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah U.S. Virgin Islands Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming Armed Forces Americas Armed Forces Europe Armed Forces Pacific State ZIP Code
- By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from HJ Sims. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email.
- Focused on the Wealth Management sector for individual investors, this newsletter features weekly in-depth market commentary and analysis about industry sector trends, current highlighted offerings, wealth management resources and other highlights.